Chapter 12

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 12

A/N: I know. I know its short, but you guys have to understand. I don't want these chapters to be long. I ended this chapter where i did because i thought it was a perfect stopping point.

Oh and I haven't seen any song suggestions. Come on guys I need the help pleeeeease pretty please with a cherry, sprinkles and chocolate fudge on top.

I'll love you guys forever!!!!!

Ok I'll let you read the chapter....

Enjoy!!!!!

<3 Shelby

I left Austin standing outside and went back to the guest room. I was getting ready to change when I heard Austin walk in the room. I let go of my shirt which was halfway off letting it fall back down covering my stomach up again.

“Don’t stop on my account.” Austin sauntered over to me making me back up against the wall.

“Just because I forgave you doesn’t give you free reign over my body.” I snapped trying to push him away.

“Then tell your body that.” Austin whispered. His hot breath on my neck was sending signals out everywhere.

“Please Austin.” I begged.

“Just a taste Juliet. Hat’s all I want.” Austin whispered in my ear as he ran his hands up my sides.

I stopped trying to push him off. Every inch of my body was vibrating. Then something occurred to me. I needed him-no- I wanted him. Bad. When his lips met mine it was like an animal was unleashed inside of me. I couldn’t control myself.

“Just a taste.” I asked seductively.

“Just a taste.” Austin confirmed.

I pushed Austin towards the bed making him fall. His strong hands gripped my hips and pulled me down on top of him. I sat up straddling him as o took my top off.

“You’re so beautiful Juliet.” Austin breathed as his hands explored my body.

I leaned down and kissed him as he rolled us over. My hands went to the buttons of his jeans. Pretty soon we were wearing nothing but the covers. We were all over each other exploring one another’s body. I couldn’t get enough of him, and from the way he was acting, Austin couldn’t get enough of me.

“God, why didn’t I give in sooner?” I moaned.

“I told you to stop fighting me Juliet.” Austin laughed.

“Shut up Romeo and don’t stop.” I dug my fingers into his back.

I was in pure ecstasy. At the moment all I could think about was him and how good he was making me feel. It was out of this world. With Austin there was no going slow. We were devouring each other and couldn’t get enough. It was as if neither one of us would be satisfied until the last ounce of energy was drained from one another. And surprisingly I was ok with this.