Alex thinks he has the upper-hand right now, but I'm fairly sure I can change that. Sky would still rather believe me than him. Besides, Alex is basically burying himself by being so damn clingy. That boy never good at getting the girl. Even when he got the girl, I had my time with her. And you know what? Taylor still comes running to me when she's craving something better than him.

In fact, I think Taylor will be the excuse this time. I'm not sure Sky understands – Alex is still with Taylor. Or at least that's what I'll make her think after all. She'll be so pissed at Alex for screwing around with her and Taylor. Because Alex is nothing but a player.

I set my backpack down on the ground and take a seat beside Sky.

"Hey," I smile. She just nods, but continues texting. I shift my body slightly towards her. She's texting Alex. Maybe he should shut the fuck up, because I'm trying to have a conversation with her. Keep your cool Kyle.

"So I was thinking," I turn to look at her. " Maybe we could go on a date this Friday."

"Sorry, Alex and I are hanging out this Friday." Perfect. I can ruin that.

"Really?" I snort. "Because just yesterday he was making plans for a date with Taylor on Friday."

"Excuse me?"

"After school. He was asking Taylor if she would go on a date with him," he shrugs.

"Let me ask Alex then," I shrug in return

"Why? You don't believe me?"

"Not at all."

Me: Alex

Me: baeeeeeee

Me: babeeeee

Me: where are you bish

Me: class start in like five minutes

Me: I have something to ask you

Me: hurry up

Me: BEFORE THE LAST TWO SEATS ARE TAKEN

Me: BC I DON'T WANNA SIT BY KYLE

Me: SAVE ME ASSHOLE

Dwayne Follese: hold your boy tits

Dwayne Follese: I'm rounding a corner

Dwayne Follese: I walked in to a wall

Dwayne Follese: I'm two steps from the door

Dwayne Follese: I'm here

I grab my backpack and make my way to seat beside Alex. Thankfully it's plenty far from Kyle and his eavesdropping.

"I have a question," I whisper.

"Hm?"

"I heard that you-"

"Hi Alex," Kyle smiles, taking the open seat in front of me.

"Go away, Kyle."

"I'm free to sit anywhere, am I not?" He doesn't say anything else, just turns around. I huff and sink into my seat. I won't be able to ask Alex until lunch, if Kyle doesn't get in the way. Maybe I'll ask him in sixth period. Kyle doesn't have that class with us.

"What was it you wanted to ask, Sky?"

"I'll ask you during lunch." I huff.

****