1. Destroyed By Orochimaru

I remained imprisoned, no way to get out of this chain that Orochimaru put on my wrists, making me sway back and forth, inches away from the floor in this dark cave alone, only to think where I have gone wrong.

"It's pathetic to even settle a deal with that man. I j-just watched in horror as everyone I knew and loved burned. I-if I let my feelings of grief get to me, I won't be able to kill him." I yelled in agony with tears running my cheek.

I only sway back and forth. I instantly felt as if I didn't exist that I didn't matter. No one cares for me. I am a piece of meat.

...

After a long while here, I felt my eyes getting heavy as my mind gathers all the memories that I ever had with my grandma were the only thing I had to live with. The story begins where I started and how I ended up here.

...

(Past)

I open door to see the forest right outside the house. It was breathtaking, all the trees dance in the wind as I felt the sun on my skin. It was only in the afternoon and the day was perfect to go to my favorite place which is an open field.

I followed the trail that leads to a small open field that was not too far from the house. Once in the open field. I chose my spot to lay on the green grass as above me was the leaves of the trees move with the wind.

"Who am I?" I said under my breath.

'I was only 10 years old at the time.' I have long black and red hair down, black eyes and mostly everyone calls me gorgeous. I'm a shy person. I like to spend my lazy days lying on green grass sleeping and my dislike is getting in trouble with grandma.

The saddest chapter about my life is that I was abandoned by my real parents and my grandma is not my real grandma. She found me lying down in front of an alleyway wrapped in a dirty cloth covered in blood. At least that's what she says to me, it was a miracle that she found me laying there moving around and crying; no one bothered to pick me up since they thought I will bring bad luck. Also, it was a miracle because she could not have any children with her deceased husband that passed away before I even got to know him.

Deep down inside my heart, I knew it was a big lie.'

Her name is Lucky. Grandma has white short hair and she is chubby. Yes, in fact, she is a widow, she is young like around her fifties, but she does not look like one. I grow up with her, I've seen her as a grandma that I'd never had that I love with all my heart, without her I would not be alive and well.

Also, to add onto this mysterious misfortune in my life. My grandma discovered I am not from this village because I have a red rose on my left arm. Lucky wants me to cover the red rose up with a white bandage every day. I have no idea where I 'm from and why they left me to die.

...

(Hours later that day)

"UNA WHERE ARE YOU, IT'S GETTING LATE, UNA!" As she yelled through the field.

I was woken up by my grandma calling my name, I rub my eyes as I looked up to see the night sky. I sat up straight and shook my head. The only thing that passes my mind was my her punishment. "No, not again, I'm late, I'm going to get it this time."

I got up from the grass and wiped all the dirt off my black pants that have flowers from each side along with my flower green shirt. 'I stood there while doing so', I felt someone jump from the tree and now standing behind me.

"There you are, Una." She said in a clear loud voice. My grandma's voice panicked me that made place my right hand on my chest. I could feel my heart beat a little faster.