After a minute, the raikage broke out and Gaara removed the boulder his sand protected the others from. "Kaiya? Are you alright." She blinked through the haze of red as she shook off her own burdens. The samurai beneath her looked up. "Thank you."

Her jaw opens, her voice coming out loud since her size increased. "Don't mention it. I'm fine Gaara, just a sore back is all." Suddenly she collapsed on her side, shifting back at the same time. "Damn....I might have hit my head to hard also."

Temari saw blood trickle down the she-wolf's face. "You need to get a medic."

"I'm fine. More importantly, Sasuke escaped." They all departed, running back to the meeting room. On the way they encountered Zetsu spawns but easily destroyed them. Her vision was getting rather fuzzy as they went on. She new it was the wound on her head but she didn't dare show it. Not when enemies were around. She didn't want to call Sasuke an enemy but Temari had been right. He is now wanted internationally.

"Where is Sasuke?! Where is he?!" Black kage shouted. Gaara ordered Kankuro to help remove the spawns off Chojuro and the samurai. The adorable swordsman smiled timidly. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." Lady blue stepped around the corner just then.

Little old man grinned mischievously. "I turned him into dust."

"How dare you! I wanted to be the one to take him down."

Kaiya growled, not tolerating anything while she had a massive headache. "You're the kage. Stop acting as if someone stole the cookie jar." It was quiet but they had heard it since they shot her a look.

"I agree with the Mitsu girl. You'll still get a go at it anyway." An echoing voice sounded throughout the room. Her ears lifted as she turned her head to look around. A new scent was slowly forming in the room out of nowhere. It didn't even have a trail to show where he entered from. A masked man materialized from a swirl which matched the design of his orange mask. It was the opposite of Kakashi's kamui. "So quit whining, Raikage." The man mocked as he landed on the platform beneath him.

His toes were painted blue....of topic but still strange.

"My name is Madara Uchiha" He introduced, adjusting the younger Uchiha on his shoulder. Looks like Mei ruffed him up quite a bit. A redhead that was not here earlier smiled. "Sasuke!" Oh...so he has fangirls even now? Poor guy can't escape huh.

"I am here to explain something to you all. Once you understand it, I'll ask you a question." The aura surrounding him was powerful. Even the beast inside was unusually quiet, as if it was wary. "It's about my plan. Project Tsuki no Me."

She glanced around again and didn't see danzo or his subordinates. Black Kage used his 'literal' lightning speed to punch Madara but went right through him. "What?!" Sasuke was warped away again by the older Uchiha, acting as if nothing happened. "Anything Akatsuki is bad news, and honestly, won't make any sense." The raikage says while removing himself from the now destroyed wall. "Return Sasuke right now!"

"That, will depend on your response to what I'm about to tell you."

Lil old man was hovering in the air, now beside the angry lightning charged man. "Just calm down Raikage. Let's hear him out and take it from there."

One thing stood out to her about this guy. It was his scent. For some reason it felt vaguely familiar. Her ears continued to stand at attention, never dropping her guard. He jumped down behind the redhead to warp her away like he did Sasuke. Kankuro narrowed his eyes. "So, that's what Madara's ability is."

The masked man jumped back to his original position. "Now, are all of you prepared to listen?"

Gaara turned his head. "But first tell us, why are you trying to win over Sasuke?"