"Babysitters." - Chapter 37

Start from the beginning

"Evan, we're leaving." Benny said walking in front of the TV. God! He makes a better wall than a window!

"Whatever. Fucking move!" I snapped. Benny glared, but I could tell he wasn't in the mood to fight.

I then watched Benny and Michael connect hands. Michael walked over to me with Benny following and kissed my cheek. "Be good because I gave them permission to spank you." I tensed. He's such a dick! Michael smirked as he pulled Benny out the door. Well, I'm alone...For now. I watched some YouTube and of course, it was a mix of Onision and Smosh.

*knock, knock*

I groaned loudly enough for whoever was on the other side of the door to hear. "Open!" Two men sang.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I yelled.

"We're here to babysit you, Child. Open." A man said. I really couldn't care less if they were kidnappers. I lazily got up and went to the door. I placed my hand on one of the doorknobs of the double door and twisted it down. "Hello." The two men spoke. "Are you Evan?"

"What's it to you?" I asked and kept my attention on the two men's shoes. One was wearing beaten-up converse and the other was wearing beaten-up Addias shoes.

"Well, we need extra money so we're babysitting." The voices were so familiar.

"Fiiiinnnnneee!!" I groaned and made eye contact. My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped. No fucking way! One guy had a bowl-like haircut with sparkling blue eyes. He was wearing plain blue jeans, black and white Addidas sneakers, and a blue button-down shirt. The other guy had deep brown eyes, black emo hair, black skinny jeans, and a dark teal t-shirt under a white button-up that was left open. I can't believe who I am looking at!

"So, I'm Anthony and this is Ian." Anthony said.  I couldn't move for a moment. Anthony let out a soft chuckle before leaning closer to me and placing his hand under my chin to close my mouth before stepping back.

"I know who you are!" I announced and began jumping up and down.

Ian set his hands on my shoulders and stopped me from jumping up and down. "So anyway, we get to babysit you." Ian said.

I let them walk in and sit on the couch. "Why?"

"Well, Michael was desperate and Greg couldn't do it, so we said we would." Anthony explained.

"Wait- My brother knows you?" I asked. "A-And Greg does?"

"Yes and yes." They said in unison.

"Bullshit." I muttered.

"Hey, language. Your brother permitted us to punish you." Ian said. Big words for a guy like him.

I bit my lip randomly and I sat on the coffee table so I was facing them. "So you guys are... here?" They both nodded their heads. The silence went by and I watched as Anthony snaked his hand into Ian's. My eyes widened slightly.

Ian's face was a bright pink and he ripped his hand away quickly. He cleared his voice as he spoke, "Evan, could you get me some water, please?"