Epilogue

"Sometimes the ending is just a beginning."

-athenasevilla-

"Leend! Oh! God! Please help me!" Athe shouted thru the phone while trying to hold herself, the pain that ate her intire body.

"What happen? Hey! Just relax and tell me what happen." Leendon asked with calmness, but she can sense a worry in his voice.

"Leend, I think it's time! Ahh!" Athe explained while still biting her lower lip to lessened the pain.

"Oh! God! As in now? Okey! Okey! I'm on my way now. Please relax okey?" Leendon said while he were talking to her and he immediately grabbed his car key that laid on his office table and strode out to his clinic.

TWO HOURS LATER.

"Athe, it's okey.  I'm just right here." Leendon comforted her while he wiped  the tears that were slowly falling in her beautiful face.

"I can't take it anymore, it's so painful!" she whispered while trying to take the pain.

"You can do it! You survived in your first one so you survive this too." Leend reassured her. "Anyway where's the best guy in town?" he curiously asked.

"Still in New York and I can't went through with him since this morning." she answered while still biting her lips.

"Oh! Such unlucky guy. So, it means? This is me again!" Leendon snapped his right fingers and winked at her.

"I guess, it's you again." she laughed even in her misery.

"Oh yeah! So I guess we need to do this again! Fight!" he pinched her noise.

Leendon tried to comforts her when a beautiful doctor stalked toward them.

"Hey, Miss Sandoval! Oh! Hello Dr. Pierre! Nice to see you again, for the second time. Congratulation in advance to both of you!" the obstetrician warmly smiled while she approached them.

"Dr. Shelly Cobbs! Hi! Nice to see you again!" He smiled back to the beautiful doctor.

"So, are you ready Miss Sandoval? This is it." Dr. Cobbs smiled sweetly at her. "And, Dr. Peirre are you going to accompany us again for the second time?" the beautiful doctor teased Leendon.

"Of course! If you would let me." he excitedly replied.

"Okey, then now let's begin." she patted Leendon's shoulder.

"Alright." Leendon breathed deeply and suddenly kissed her forehead. "Let's do this, I promise everything will be fine." he reassured and sweetly smiled at her.

@The Hospital Lobby.

"Come on Alex! Faster!" Lucas strode toward the elevator, a nervousness painted in his handsome face. While Alex walked behind him.

"Relax Bro! We're almost there!" Alex stood beside him while they're waiting for the lift.

"My God! Athena will kill me if I pass this second time." Lucas sighed deeply while he looked at the hospital ceiling.

"I'm sure she will!" Alex chuckled and patted his brother's shoulder to comfort him.

As soon as the lift open, Lucas almost jumped inside  in it. Alex laughed when he saw his brother current state.

"What? Are going to come with me or you were just going to stand right there while laughing at me." Lucas asked and pressed the open button of the elevator.

"I'm coming of course, it's just that, I cannot take not to laugh at you. I can't imagine that I could see you like this!" Alex laughed loudly and entered the elevator.