Chapter Thirty Seven

“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.”
― Sarah Dessen

After an hour of serious talked with Ariene, they came up to agree that they need to end whatever they had, and just to have a purely business matter only in the future. Ariene resisted for a moment, but and the end she gave up and agree.

Lucas sadly sighed, Arienne is a nice woman even with her strong personality she's always fair to others especially to him. For the past four years with her, he tried to love her in a most especial way but he failed to do so, all he felt for her was purely lust. She is beautiful, kind, and also came to a rich family but in his heart, was always for Athena.

He smiled when he remembered Athena was in his room waiting for him. So he excitedly limped toward  the master bedroom. This was the day he been waiting for, to be alone with her. He'll give up everything just to be with her.

"Cheeky Pie." he called after he slightly pushed to open the door.

His eyes landed at the sleeping woman on the center of his massive bed. He walked toward the bed and sat on the edge of it.

"Baby..." he whispered to her ear and kissed her on her cheek.

"Sweetheart..." he called her again but she doesn't move even an inch. And his wicked mind remember on how to surely wake her up.

"Sweetheart..." he called her and slightly bite the tip of her nose. She hated it when somebody touched her nose.

"Ouch! Leend! Stop that!" she wailed and slightly pushed Lucas away from her.

"Leend? Oh! Come on Sweetheart! How do you mistook me of him? Ha! Open your eyes." he ordered.

"Lucas?" she looked at his handsome face then she remembered that she's in Lucas terretory. "I'm sorry, it just that, Leendon do that most of the time.

"Okey, I know and I truly understood that Leendon were all through your system." he shook his head.

"Lucas please don't start." she warned him" Cause we all know, you have also Arienne, so now we're even." she irritatedly said.

"Ops! Stop! Wait! Are you jealous with Arienne?" he smiled and pinched her nose.

"Stop that! No Mister! I'm not jealous with her! Look! We don't have anything between us. So I'm not jealous with her. You're nonsense!" she pushed his an injured hand away from her and  then she hurriedly went out on the bed and walked toward the door.

"Hey! Where are you going!" Lucas asked while catching up with her.

"I'm going to cook our dinner." she replied and hurriedly went out of the room.

"Wait! Sweetheart! There's noth... ouch!!!" he called while trying to catch up with her but to his current condition it was impossible to do it, so he slowly limped toward the kitchen.

Athena welcomed by a huge white and gray colored painted kitchen. His kitchen was like to the cooking show she often watched. It has complete with all expensive kitchen wares and cooking appliances​.