Chapter Twenty One

"When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times."
- Mitch Albom, For One More

A continued loud banging on the front door made her awake from her deep slumber. She sleepily glared at the digital clock on the top of her side table. It showed that it is only two in the morning, so she really wondered who will gonna knock at this too early in the morning.

She hurriedly went down in the stairs and slowly opened it while peeking on the slightly open door. And to her surprised she saw her most unwanted and the most hateful person in her seven hurtful years.

"Good Morning Mr. Montero. What an honor to meet you at this too early in the morning. What makes you bring here?" she amusingly asked him.

"Rick my suitcase, please bring them inside." he ordered his driver who's just steadily stood at his back.

"Right away Sir." Rick immediately grabbed the two big black suitcase and brought them inside. And he also gave her sling bag that she had left at the beach house.

"Thank you Rick. But what is this all about Lucas?" she asked while looming over the two big suitcase.

"You can go home now Rick. Please come back here before ten in the morning." he smiled and tapped his driver's right shoulder.

"Copy Sir!" he salute his boss and smiled at her. "Goodbye Miss Sandoval." he bowed his head and hurriedly left them.

"Where is your room? I am too tired and sleepy." he just grabbed his two suitcase and walked toward the stairs.

"What are you doing? Please leave instantly!" she yelled at him while she followed him toward her room.

"Stop yelling you might wake up our daughter." he continued walking on the stairs until he reached​ the first pink room. "This must be your room." he opened the door and looked​ around while he put his suitcases beside the bed.

"What are you doing here?" she glared at him furiously while crossed her two arms in her chest.

"From now on I'm going to live here." he calmly informed​ her.

"Are you out of your mind? And what made you think that I am going to allowed you to live in my house?" she annoyingly looked back to him.

"My daughter is here so I am going to live here too. If not, you will need to make a choice. Are we going to live here together or we're going to live in my suite in New York." he wickedly smiled to her while he removed his shirt.

"Oh my God! Will you please act with decency?" she blushed so she immediately turned​ her back from him. "Put back your shirt instantly." she ordered.

"What about this decency? You already seen all of me." he laughed and continue to teased her. "Okey you can turn your back on me now. I'm already decent." he said while waiting for her reaction.

"Pervert! Oh my God! You doesn't change even for the past years." she yelled angrily then grabbed the nearby pillow and hit him forcefully.

"Hey! hey! wait! I'm just only making fun of you." he grabbed the pillow from her grasp, and hugged her tightly.

"Stay away from me." he ​ forcefully pushed him and she walked​ toward the settee.

"I miss you so much. I'm going to get insane if I can't see you today." he confessed while he grabbed his one suitcase and put it on the bed.

He proudly showed his nude body while still glaring at her with his teasing smile.

"You tell me that you are just missed me. So you knocked at my door in this too early in the morning? Wow! How so inconsiderate you are!" she sighed deeply and sat on the corner part of the settee.