Chapter Thirty One

“Two souls with a single thoughts, two hearts that beat as one. ”
― John Keates

Two handsome men walked confidently at the hospital grand lobby for only one goal.

James charmingly approached the female nurse at the information desk, while Lucas observed on the people coming in and out of the main entrance.

Suddenly, his eyes caught on the very familiar woman who was patiently waiting at the hospital entrance. Then, a black convertible parked at the main entrance.

The driver got out from the car and helped the woman on the wheel chair with a female nurse who were assisted them, while a young girl comfortably sat on the back seat.

"Man let's go!" he hurriedly called James.

"Wait a second buddy, this beautiful lady still checking on where we can find Athena's room." James winked at the nurse who were easily fell on his charm.

"No need for that! they're leaving now!"  Lucas said and he strode toward the main entrance.

"Wait man!" James shouted at Lucas as he threw his best killer smile to the bubbly nurse "Thanks beautiful! I see you sometime. Bye!" he waved at her while running after his best friend, who were walking out at the hospital.

They followed the black convertible car, until it parked in front of the drugstore. Leendon got out in his car and walked toward the drugstore.

Meanwhile, they were just silently waiting inside their car, taking a glance every now and then to the black convertible had parked ten meters away from them.

James comfortably observed on his troubled friend, while asking himself if he can also bend his pride in the name of love, he silently answered to his own question."Never! Women? Hell no! They are just piece of decoration!" he laughed and reclined on his seat.

After five minutes, they saw Leendon's car left the drugstore. Lucas got out instantly after he was sure that they were totally  left. He strode toward the drugstore with James in towed.

"Marky  boy what are we going to do here at the drugstore?" James teased his best friend to brighten his mood.

"I had a very strong feeling, there's something going on, and they're hiding it from me." Lucas seriously stated.

"Oh man! and what would it be?" James curiously asked.

"I don't know, and that's what I'm going to reveal." he firmly said and walked directly at the pharmacist.

"Wait Man!" he called Lucas to stop him and he whispered to him. "Leave this to me, to make  this conversation short." he lightly tapped on Lucas shoulder and he threw him a wicked smiled.

"Okey, that's your forte!" Lucas chuckled and he slightly pushed his best friend toward the pharmacist.

"Watch and learn!" James proudly whispered then walked closer at the pharmacist who was curiously looking at them. "Hey, beautiful!" he smiled sweetly at the pharmacist. "A while ago my brother bought a medicine here, I think you still remembered him, a tall and a handsome man that looks like me." he lied and he winked at the pharmacist.

"Oh yes! A problem with the medicine he'd bought?" the pharmacist asked while taking a glance on the two handsome men in front of her.

"No! No! No!" James answered immediately while he moved closer to the pharmacist. "My brother called and asked me to buy again the same medicine he bought ten minutes ago. He happened misplaced them somewhere and he doesn't have  a time to look for it." he talked with his sweetest smile while a little sadness painted on his face.