Chapter Twenty Seven

With my last breath, I’ll exhale my love for you. I hope it’s a cold day, so you can see what you meant to me.
— Kintz

A gentle knocked from their hotel suite got them startled. They were exactly at the main door on their way to their date. This is a very special moment to them. Tonight they make a big decision that will change their life. They will start their journey together.

Leendon is so handsome in his black tux while she is dazzling with her silver long dress and a silver stiletto matching diamond earring and necklace. They're an epitome of a God and Goddess.

"Maybe that's the staff I asked to watch over Princess. Why don't you sit first while I assist the staff." Leendon smiled sweetly at her as he opened the door. A the lady staff with a bouquet of pink roses greeted him.

"Good evening Sir! I'm the staff that you asked to the management to watch over your daughter." she said with confident. "And this is for Ms. Athena Sandoval." she referred to the bouquet of flowers she were holding.

"Thank you! Is this from the hotel?" he simply asked.

"No Sir!  Someone left them at the lobby. The front desk just asked me to bring it here." the lady staff kindly informed him.

"Okey, thank you anyway! Come in! Come in." he widely opened the door for the staff to came in.

"Thank you Sir! By the way My name is Lucy. Is your daughter already sleeping?" she asked while looking around at the living room.

"Yes! She's sleeping. As you can see this night is very special to me so I really need your services. All you need to do is accompany my Princess. And just in case she's going to use the comfort room please accompany her. She had an accident few months ago and we wouldn't want to make that happen again. Anyway, there's a food in the fridge, you can have your snack anytime. Okey?" he kindly told her.

"Thank you Sir. Don't you worry I will take good care of your daughter." she promised.

"I will count on that. Come let me bring you to her room." he said and they walked toward the living room.

"Hey beautiful! This is Lucy. She's the staff I asked to watch over our Princess. And look, Lucy bring you a flowers." he smiled to her.

 "Ma'am, it's from someone. The front desk just asked me to deliver it since I will be coming over here." she repeated what she told to Leendon.

"These are beautiful." she smell the sweet fragrance of the pink roses" Thanks for these flowers handsome." she smile sweetly to him.

"Sorry, but they're not from me. That's flowers that I am suppose to give you." he pointed to the hidden corner of the living room.

He walked over to the bouquet of red roses and gave them to her.

"Then, who send this bouquet of pink roses?" she looked at him. "Leend is this also a part of our date ... to play guess who?" she gave him a warning glance.

"Beautiful why don't you check the card that was attach on it while I accompany." Leendon winked at her and he asked Lucy to go with him.

She watched closely at the bouquet of pink roses.  Feeling weird about it she immediately grabbed the card that was attached on it. She felt great after she read and  that was from with an anonymous sender.

"To the most beautiful lady have a lovely evening. Enjoy with your date." she read sweetly then lovingly smell the pink roses.

"So, I guess you already know the sender." Leendon said from her back.

"Of course! And thank you so much for this lovely flowers. This is the first time you give me a pink roses so I guess this night must be very special." she walked toward him and hugged him tightly.