Chapter Thirty Nine

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
― Kahlil Gibran

A cold atmosphere from the room made her curled like a baby, and she noticed a warm body securely hugged her from behind. She slowly eased back to enjoyed the warmness, she felt so contented and safe.

"I love you Cheeky Pie. You wouldn't believe me if I'll tell you that I could give up everything just to have you back. I waited for this moment. And now I can't breath from so much happiness." he whispered while still hugging her.

"Hmm," she just shortly replied.

"I love you so much to the point that I cursed you when I've thought you just toyed my feelings. I hated you and that caused you pain. I'm so sorry Sweetheart, I'm really sorry." his voice trembled, he felt so sorry for what he had done to her.

"Luke." she felt something wet from the back of her shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes then she noticed his arm securely hugging her from behind.

"Lucas..." she slowly roled over to faced him, ready to scold him for bringing her on his bed. "I told you." she paused "Hey, why are you crying? Are you in pain? Where? Your right hand or your head?" she got panicked, so she immediately switched on the lamp shade.

"I'm really sorry Sweetheat." he touched her face and sadly stared at her.

"Wait, what?" she was too stunned to saw him crying, the pain and regrets showed on his face.

"Please tell me what I'm going to do, so you can let me be part of your life again? Please tell me, cos I don't wanna live my life without you." he lovingly kissed the top of her head.

"I already forgiven you." she sighed. "But I think this is not right, you already had Arienne." she sadly replied then she slowly rose on bed and sat up straightly while avoiding his gaze.

"Sweetheart, you must need to believe me. About me and Arienne we're totally over." he also rose on bed and kneeled in front of her. "We already ended everything between us. Please believe me, I want us to start over, you and me, Quien and our new baby. Please give me another chance." he moved a little bit in front of her and hold her hand.

She stared at him and studied his face, she knew from this very moment, Lucas was already a redeemed man.

"Oh! Lucas, what I'm going to do to you?" she breathed deeply and looked straight into his eyes and smiled at him. "I love you, I will always love you." then she touched and pinched his handsome face.

"Ouch! Sweetheart!" he grabbed her hand and brought it to his mouth. "I love you so much, thank you Sweetheart." he tightly hugged her, showing her how much she mean to him.

"I love you too." she she whispered.

"Oh! I feel great." he sweetly kissed on the tip of her nose and he hungrily kissed on her lips.

"Oh, Luke." she whispered and hugged him tight.

"I miss you so much Sweetheart." he kissed her like there's no tomorrow. "You deprive me to kiss you like this." he kissed her neck and the back of her ear.

"Luke," she felt electrified wih his kiss.

"Sweetheart,I want to spend my whole life with you." he seductively whispered while continued kissing her neck and downward.

"Lucas! What are you doing? Oh my God, Luke!" she whimpered at the sensation that run throughout her body.

"I'm doing the thing you deprive me for so long." she heard his husky voice while he nipped her neck.