Chapter Twenty Five

~Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life.~

~★ Nicholas Sparks, The Choice ★~

The house that Leendon had been rented were too enough for the three of them. It's fully furnish, with three bedroom, a cozy living room and a spacious kitchen with complete cooking utensils. The entire wall were newly painted with white and pink. Athena knew that Leendon choosen it for her taste. He knows how much she likes the pink color. The overall looks of the house were beautiful, and spending four months in this place feeling like home.

"Wow! this house is beautiful Uncle Leend." Quien looked around at the living room and jumped on the pink sofa while throwing her pink backpack on the floor.

 "Princess be careful, you might going to fall." Leendon warned her and he stood beside Athena who were busily checking the house. "So, do you like it?" Leendon asked.

"Leend, this house is big and beautiful!" she excitedly replied and hugged him. "Thank you for asking us to join you in this vacation. I promise we will not going to give you any trouble in your medical mission." she promised and gave him a sweetest smile.

"You and Princess are not a trouble to me, it's so much fun if the two of you are around. My life become more easier, because the two of you are the source of my strenght." he winked at her and walked toward the front door to carry their luggages.

"Hey! wait,  let me help you with that." Athe runs toward the front door and carried one of their luggages.

"Oh! You better check your room first, and leave these luggages to me." Leend snatched the bag from her and pushed her inside the house.

"You sure? I really want help you." she asked him with so much concern.

"Yes! Ms. Sandoval, I'm really so sure." he reassuringly replied and nudge her to get inside.

"Okey, if you say so." she smiled at him and walked inside the house, then she called her daughter." Hey! Princess want to join me checking our rooms?" she asked her daughter who were comfortably sitting on the sofa.

"Yes Mom." Quien excitedly replied  and run toward the stairs. "Hurry Mom!" she said while running to the second floor.

"Wait Princess!" she happily shouted and runs after her daughter. She felt so free, feeling like a child again.

Leendon smiled while glancing the two special person running merrily toward the second floor. He felt so relieve seeing them happy. He knew that coming in this medical mission will need his full services but he were also going to get this opportunity to pursue his plan in courting Athena. This is the perfect opportunity for him to make her see that they are good to each other. He wickedly grinned on the plans that he fabricated in his mind when suddenly he heard his cellphone ringing.

"Hello... this is Dr. Leendon Pierre." he answered courteously.

"Good day Doctor Pierre." the lady on the other line replied with respect in her voice.

"Hi! Denna... why did you call?" he asked with concern.

"Doctor... something happen here, the other day Mr. Lucas Montero came to me and asked if Ms. Sandoval and his daughter is with you. He so furious and left a threat, he said you need to bring them home soon." Denna stated, sounded so worried.

"What did you tell him." Leendon calmly asked his secretary.

"Nothing Doctor, but I heard him said to his brother, to call the one of their men to locate your location. Doctor, are they kind of a gun men?" Denna asked with a terror in her voice.