Chapter Thirty Five

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
― James Baldwin

After a very tiring long hours of waiting. She entered at the main lobby of the hospital where Lucas was admitted. Her stomach churned, her feet got a little shaky, a worry and a sadness were painted on her beautiful face.

Lucas was still unconscious for almost two days and that made her more restless. She realized, she needed Leendon with her at this very moment, but Leendon had decided to stay at the hotel to watched her daughter.

She stood silently in front of the elevator while waiting for the lift to open. Then suddenly a tall beautiful brunette lady wearing a black skinny jeans and silver body hugging tank top stood beside her.

The beautiful lady timidly smiled at her with a visible sadness was also painted to her small beautiful face. She smiled back and and her familiar face hits her, but sadly she doesn't remember where she saw her.

The elevator opened and she waited for the lady to enter the elevator before she did. She stood at the right side of the elevator and the lady stood beside her.

As soon the elevator closed, they pressed the same button. The lady just nodded to her. Silence embrace the two of them while they were inside the elevator. So when the elevator stopped to their destination they are both got startled.

She breathed deeply, holding her emotion she was trying to control since she heard Lucas accident. While she waited for the lady to got out at the elevator, she looked around at the entire level.

While the lady, gracefully walked straight across the far end of the floor, she seems too familiar at the place.

One by one she checked every room she had passed by. She then she got so shocked when she stopped at the same room where the beautiful lady got inside earlier.

Reality struck on her and the immediate pang of pain hit her, for she realized, she doesn't have the right to come here in the first place. For he already had a beautiful girlfriend beside him right now. A beautiful next to perfect model name Arienne.

She immediately turned around to leave, while her tears started to came out. She gathered all her strength to walked back toward the elevator for she felt all her energy was starting to wore out.

With the pain she endured right now, and the combine tiredness of long travel, she almost stumbled before she can press the button of the elevator.

A ding from the elevator save her strength. She tried to move forward, when suddenly her surrounding started to blacken and her weak body  gave up.

She heard a familiar frightened voices before she lost her consciousness.

***

A beeping sound of a machine woke her up. She looked around the entire place wondering where she is.

She instantly rose on her bed when she recognize the white painted walls and the smell of antiseptic. Dizziness still wears her off but she recognize the man laying on the next bed.

She rose in her bed and walked slowly to the sleeping man with a bandage in his head, to his right arm and his right leg.

"Oh! Lucas." she gasped. "Can you please wake up now?" she pleaded. "You already sleeping too much." she smoothen his handsome face. "You scares me. Even we are not together I wouldn't wish to see you like this, so please wake up." she pleaded again while lovingly kissed his forehead.

"That feel so good, I really miss that sweet kisses coming from you." Lucas rough voice echoed in the silent room.

"Oh! God! You finally awake. Let me call the doctor." she got startled and almost jumped from too much shocked, she didn't expect that Lucas will instantly heard her plea.