Chapter Seven

"It is not only a flesh and blood but the love which make us father and daughter."
-LUCAS MONTERO
CEO - WORLDCON

She was getting ready for the party that she and Leendon has to attend tonight. After debating on what was she's going to wear she decided to wear the black long gown that has slit on the right to emphasis her long leg.

She also pinned the side of her hair. And to add to her outfit she put a pair of diamond earring and a tear pearl necklace that Leendon gave to her on her last birthday.

She's on the verge of putting her silver stiletto when she heard her sister knocked to her door. Liz volunteered to looked after her niece tonight.

Her daughter slept early every night. She's very handy to taken care off. A very independent in her young ages.

"Whoa Sis! you really look great in that dress!" Liza complemented her while circling around to took a better judgement of her outfit.

"Thanks! you're​ really are my sister." she smiled to her and pinched her nose.

"Ouch! You really don't believe me? Wait until Leendon see you. Anyway your prince charming is already waiting for you downstairs." she teased her.

"Oh! Well maybe it's time for me to know if this dress can do justice." she winked to her sister and picked her black handbag.

Leendon got mesmerized to the beautiful lady in front of him.

"Wow! Just wow! you're so beautiful tonight." he smiled to her while appreciating her regal beauty.

"See? I told you! You are really gorgeous tonight" Liza gave her a two thumbs up.

"Thank you both!" she laughed sweetly and stood beside Leendon. "You are also very handsome tonight." she complemented him and fixed his black tux.

"Enjoy at the party Sis! Leend bring our Cinderella before the clock strike​ at midnight." she joked she while pushed them outside.

"I will! Don't worry Liz. I will bring her home before the spell cast out." He joked back while stepping out of the house.

And they waved her goodbye.

After thirty minutes they arrived at the white grandeur mansion. With the exterior and interior of it, speak a great wealth.

You can compared this mansion to the royal families residence. Seems the host and the hostess of this party were not just rich but a very rich people.

They spotted lot of high profile personalities, a politician, businessmen, actor, actress, model, medical personalities and some famous track drivers.

The ballroom dress with so much class. They assigned the table according to the status of the guests. They also set up a live band on the stage. The waiters serve a luscious food and expensive wine.

They walked in holding hand toward the beautiful couple who were waving to them.

"Hey buddy! Thanks for coming!" Tyron Sandijas greeted them. "And let me introduce my beautiful bride, Mandy Shawn." he introduced the beautiful blond petite woman.

"Nice to finally meet you Ms. Shawn. Congratulation." Leend shook hand at her. By the way, meet my date tonight Athena Sandoval my dearest." Leendon winked at her.

"Oh! So you are the famous Athena." Tyron smiled warmly to her.

"Hi! nice to meet you too! Thanks for inviting us and congratulation." she also shook hand to the couple.

"Thanks for coming." Mandy sweetly smiled at them. "Let us show them to their table Darling." Mandy hold Athena's hand as they walked​ toward the table assigned for them while Tyron and Leendon followed them.