Chapter Twenty Nine

Relationship isn't only all about love, it should also composed of a complete trust and a huge commitments from each other. A relationship without a trust and a lack of commitments are like on those low cost houses which none guaranteed of strong and solid foundation.
—Engr. Lucas Marcus Montero
    CEO-PRESIDENT
     WOLRDCON

The bright full moon illuminated the rocky side of the beach. She walked faster when she noticed that there was something moving in there. Her heart leaped with joy when she recognized the person leaning on the rock. It's Lucas! he's safe and perfectly alive! She found him at last! She hugged herself, and so thankful from the heaven's above.

But, as she walked closer to him, her eyes got bigger. The happiness she felt earlier turned to dismay and anger. He's not alone, he's with a beautiful sexy woman wearing only a very daring two piece suit.

She covered her mouth with her two hand to silence herself on what she witnessed. Lucas and the beautiful sexy woman intimately kissing each other!

"Lucas... " she sadly whispered.

Right at this moment she cannot deny, she's still have a feelings to the man that only  gave her a heartaches.

She immediately turned her back from them. She doesn't like him to saw her current state.

Trying to got away, she stumbled hardly onto the sand.

She got up bravely and run fast as she can when she heard Lucas calling her name.

"Athena wait! Let me explain!" Lucas shouted and he run after her.

His dranking states suddenly washed away when he unexpectedly saw Athena's furious face.

"Stay away from me Lucas Montero!" she tiredly shouted and run faster. Her feet got weaker and she felt her body got more colder from the wind that blowing into her wet clothes.

"Athena Sandoval! Stop right there! I said stop right there" he said while he breath tiredly from the continues running.

"Leave me alone! You bastard! Just leave me alone!" she angrily shouted back, then she stopped from running and faced the drunken, womanizer man.

"Let me explain! I don't know that woman! When I woke up she was already kissing on me. No! she was not kissing me! She was just trying save me! The last time I remembered I was drowning before I passed out." he explained while trying to hold her hand.

"Don't touch me! I clearly say you and that woman. You didn't need to explain, that's doesn't matter to me anymore. Oh! By the way, I am already used to saw you with a different women. The last time was at the airport with your famous model and now with the woman in two piece, so who's the next, Mr. Womanizer?" she insulted him while glaring at him with her disgusted face.

Lucas sighed heavily and looked up at the sky.

"Cheeky Pie, please listen to me. They're not matters to me. Please believe me. You're the only woman I love. My life became meaningless since I lost you. Okey, I admit, I been with a different women since we broke up but I don't had any serious relationship with them. I carried my love for you, for seven long years. I love you, please believe me. I want you back! Please come back to me." he pleaded while he walked closer to her and kneeled in front of her while hugging her feet tightly. "Forgive me for all the pain I cost you, please take me back." he looked up on her, still hugging her feet tightly.

"You are just drank! You don't know what you were saying! And don't call me that name!" she got out from his strong hold and turned away from him. She walked faster while Lucas run after her.

"Cheeky Pie! Wait for me." he said pleadingly while he kept after her until they reached the hotel.

 "Lucas, please leave me alone! I had enough! We're done since you left me." she said with tired hoarse voice. Her body started to shake from too much  cold. She felt her surrounding getting darker.