Chapter Fifteen

~ IF YOU CAN MAKE A WOMAN LAUGH YOU CAN MAKE HER DO ANYTHING. ~

~★ Marilyn Monroe ★~

It's their weekend bonding today. Saturday is the day they​ always looked forward. For her and Leendon, it's their rest day but for Quien it's really a fun time.

Leendon informed her last night that they were not going to the park today. Hence he told her to bring an extra food and extra clothes.

So she woke up early and prepared the things they are going to bring. While her daugher is still sleeping, she readied their breakfast. As soon as she finished preparing Leendon knocked on time to her doorstep.

"Good Morning Sunshine." Leendon happily greeted her as she opened the door.

"Good Morning too! You look more handsome today." she smiled and looked at him from head to toe.

"Thank you! Do I take that as a compliment?" he asked with suspicious smile while staring at her.

"Hey! I'm complementing you. Okey?" she slightly pinched his nose. "I'm just rarely see you wearing ordinary clothes. And today you really look so handsome." she looked him again from head to toe.

Really?" he stuttered and begun checking his outfit.

"Yeh! really." she laughed to his awkwardness.

Then suddenly she noticed the black tinted SUV that parked at the far corner of the street. "What he is doing here at this too early in the morning." she silently asked to herself .

"Did you say something?" Leendon asked curiously.

"No, I mean yes." she started blabbering.

"Hey! Are you okey? Is there something bothering you." Leendon looked to her eyes with so much concern.

"It's not a big deal. I will tell it to you later." she smiled sweetly to reassured him that she is fine. "Anyway, I was wondering on where are we going today?" she changed their conversation so he won't bothered about her.

"I told you it's a surprise. Hey! you're trying to change the topic?" he deeply looked at her deeply and he tried to read what's on her mind.

"You crazy! I'm really fine." she cheerfully laughed.

"Yes! I'm crazy in love with you" Leendon whispered.

"What?" she curiously asked.

"I said. Are you not going to invite me for breakfast or we're just staying here at your doorstep." he nudge her and he opened the door. "Are you coming?" he squat and surprisingly bring her to his shoulder and he carried her inside the house.

"Hey! You really crazy Mr. Pierre! Put me down!" she laughed so hard and tried to get away from him.

"Stay still." he laughed and tickled her armpit.

He know that's the very ticklish part of her body. He discovered it accidentally when they practiced a dance to their Prom Night.

"Put me down. Put me down. I'm going to die!" she laughed hysterically and she automatically stopped when she saw her daughter at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mom?" Quien weirdly looked at them then jumped​ at Leendon. "Me too me too Uncle Leend." she happily shouted.

"Okey! okey! Princess." he put her down and carried Quien on his shoulder and swung her around.

While Lucas almost tapped his knuckle in her front door when he heard the laughing and yelping inside the house.

He froze for a second, then he realized and it's going to be awkward if he ruined their moment. So he decided to pulled back and went back to his car. Rick opened the car for him and silently asking what was happen.