Me: bye

**

Do I get the answer if I agreed? But are they worth it? Ugh, I'm gonna regret this so much.

Me: fine

Kyle: what?

Me: I'll go on that stupid date

Kyle: Really?

Me: this is for my sanity

Me: no shits, bullshit, dogshit whatsoever, you have to tell me everything

Me: and answer all my question

Kyle: agreed

Kyle: so tomorrow?

Me: yes

Kyle: I'll pick you up around seven

I set my phone down and groaned in annoyance. This will be the biggest mistake in my life.

****

[ALEX]

Kyle. Why does he have to come back between me and Sky. I finally get rid of Taylor, thinking there's still hope for Sky and I, and then there's Kyle.

"Alex," I turn my head facing the voice, Kyle.

"What?"

"Why didn't you attend the gig last week?" He's not being serious, isn't he?

"I quit the band. That's what you wanted, right?" he laughed. I don't even know what's so funny.

"Come on man, you're the important person in the band, why would I kick you out just because of some stupid fight?" I know he's messing around but he's right the other boys didn't want me to quit yet since I'm a songwriter in the band and the lead guitarist.

"Come on Alex, we're friends for a long time. I know I shouldn't attack you that day. I fucked up and I know it. You don't need to quit the band." He pats my shoulder.

"Tomorrow night we're having a gig at our usual place and you should come. I'll see you there."

I simply nodded. I don't know what his intention this time. I know how much he hates me after the day he attacks me.

But I really hope he's not planning something. I swear to God if Sky goes back to him. I will be pissed. I don't think she could possibly choose him over me, that ridiculous.

It's supposed to be me.

Sky❤: hey

Sky❤: um.. I'm sorry

Sky❤: for everything

Sky❤: I'm really, really sorry

Sky❤: and I hope that you forgive me

Sky❤: I know I've been like really back and forth

Sky❤: and pretty much a general pain in the ass

Sky❤: but I really miss you

Sky❤: and I know I'm not as romantic as you are in this stuff

Sky❤: I hope you can forgive me and stuff bc idk

Sky❤: bc love