Important!!

THIS WILL CAUSE SOME CONTROVERSY

So, if you're sensitive, please stop reading now.

What is being said is that the allied forces are bombing innocent Syrian people. This is all over Wattpad and every other social media I use.

Flase.

The allied forces are bombing ISIS. Yes, we acknowledge the fact that innocent people were killed in these bombings, but, as horrible as it is, there is this thing called collateral damage. Yes, it is tragic, but don't you dare go calling the soldiers who protect your country and your way of life murderers. There are people on Wattpad who have very close ties to the military and they most certainly do not appreciate you calling their parents, siblings, etc, murderers. Both of my parents are in the Canadian military and those comments are seriously pissing me off because my parents are not fucking murderers.

And plus, did you know we are accepting thousands of refugees? Nearly every Western country is doing this, appart from those who were betrayed (i.e. France). On top of that, we are offering tons of humanitarian support all over the globe where disaster struck. Wether it be, South America, Asia, Europe and YES the Middle East.

So before you open your mouth, get your facts straight. Thanks.

Second of all, you have no right to berate people on how they cope with traumatic events. Everyone is different and everyone needs to takes a different approach to events such as Paris, 9/11 and others. If they must tie it to hetalia, so be it. It is unacceptable that you treat members of your own fandom with such disrespect.

This may have lost me a few readers, but it needed to be said.