Swiss Cheese ~ Switzerland X Reader

"Please don't shoot me." You moan in a weak voice.

"I'm not going to shoot you." Vash rolled his eyes.

"The fact that your weapon is pointed at my head tells me otherwise." You retort, turning away from the gun.

"Get off my grass."

You sigh. "Sorry." You stepped off the plushy green grass and onto the stone walkway, leading to Vash's house. "Happy?"

He lowered his gun slightly, the barrel now pointing at your feet. "What do you want?" His tone was grumpy as always.

"I wanted to know if I could borrow some cheese..." You hesitated.

Vash glared at you. "No. Now go away."

You shrugged. "It was worth a try." Before you leave, you take a step towards him and kiss his cheek. "See you later!" You call, running off.

As you run, you look back over your shoulder and see a blushing Vash.

**************************

Later that night, there is a knock on your door. You skip over to open it and smile brightly when you see who is on the other side. "Hello Vash." You coo.

He blushes and shoves a block of swiss cheese into your hand. "Here is your stupid cheese." He looks up at you. "But it requires payment."

You sigh and smile up at him. "Of course it does." You pull your wallet out of your back pocket and reach into it to get some money.
Vash puts a hand over yours. "Not that kind of payment." He says in low voice.

You blink at him then smile smugly. "So you want to sleep with me?"

His eyelids drop into a half-lidded gaze and he cupped your cheeks, roughly pulling your face forward and connecting your lips. He wasn't gentle about it. His teeth clash with yours before hooking themselves onto your bottom lip. He bit down and drew a little blood, making you whimper but he did not slow down.

He pushed you roughly up against the wall and kicked the front door shut behind him, his lips never leaving yours. You jumped a little bit at his sudden roughness. You'd never seen this side of him but... you liked it.

He pinned you up against the wall and shoved his hands up your (f/c) shirt. His fingers dug into your ribs, applying pressure to every pressure point imaginable. You squirmed but he did not loosen his grip.

Finally, his painful grip loosens and he moves his hands down, grabbing your thighs and hooks your legs around his waist. He pulls away from your lips and moved down to your neck, bitting down softly on the sensitive skin. He lifted you off the wall and carried you to your living room, his mouth still hooked onto your neck.

He layed you on your back on the cold leather couch, straddled your hips and flung your shirt up over your head and onto the floor. He moves his lips up to yours again and shoves his tongue through your lips. He runs it along your teeth, up to the roof of your mouth and drags it back out along your tongue.

His skillful hands move up to your breasts and grips them tightly, squeezing his knees around your hips. He moved his hand along the band of your bra and unclips it. Just as he was about to pull it off your arms, the front door slammed open. You and Vash rip your lips appart and look back towards the living room entrance.

"Dudette!" You recognize your brother's voice. He appears in the living room doorway and frozen, his eyes resting on your partially naked figure and the Swiss man on top off you, one hand on your breast. "What. The. Shit."

Vash lets go of your chest and sits up, straightening his clothes. He srands up ans struts out as if nothing had happened. You watched Vash leave then turned your gaze to Alfred. He was gaping at you and your face burned red. You snatched your shirt of the ground, held it to your chest and ran past Alfred up to your room.

You arrived at the window just in time to see Vash leave your property. You heard your phone chime and picked it up. You'd received a text from Vash.

Tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! But I did say I wouldn't do lemons without you guys requesting them~!