Tomato Soup ~ Spain X Reader

"Romano!" Spain called. "Pass me that tomato, quickly!"
Romano grumbled. "Why?"
"(Y/n) sick and I want to be a good boyfriend!" Spain grinned. "I'm making homemade tomato soup."
Romano slapped a ripe tomato into Spain's hand. "That poor Ragazza might just die after all."
Spain glared at Romano and slapped him upside the head with a a wooden spoon.
"My cooking isn't that bad!" He pouted.

**********

You were laying upstairs in your bed, surrounded by fluffy pillows and blankets. Your boyfriend was taking good care of you. A light knock resounded on your door.
"Come in..." You called weakly.
The door open smoothly and your boyfriend, Antonio, stepped into your room; bowl and spoon in hand. He padded over to your side. The bed shifted when he sat down. "You look sexy." He grinned.
"Oh shut up." You groaned, turning away from him.
He laughed and turned you back to face him. "I made you soup."
It took you a moment to register what he had just said. "Wait... you can cook?" You narrowed your eyes in confusion.
He grinned and spooned up some red soup. "Here, I'll feed you."
"Uhhhh..." You sat up slightly. "I can do it on my own." You said reaching for the bowl.
He turned away from you, sheilding the bowl with his shoulder. "I want to." When you opened your mouth to protest, he quickly shoved the spoon into your mouth.
Your eyes widdened in surprise. You glare at him, the spoon still in your mouth. He grins. "I'm not taking it out until you swallow."
You swallowed quickly and he pulled the spoon out of your mouth. "You do realize tha out of context, that sounds extremely dirty."
"Well," Antonio looked smug as he filled the spoon once again. "I wasn't implying that, you dirty girl."
You blushed and looked away. When you finished the soup, Antonio placed the bowl on the bedside table. He looked back at you and the two of you sat in silence for a few moments.
"Do you mind..." Before you could respond, Antonio climed on top of you so he was straddling your hips.
"Ant-!?" He cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. You were surprised but kissed back. He pulled away soon after, smiling down at you. "I'm sick..." You said, worried that he would get what you have now.
He shook his head and chuckled. "This is still worth it." He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours again. The kiss got more heated and Antonio's hands snaked up your bare stomach. You shivered which made him grin.
He stopped moving his hands upwards and massaged little circles into your ribs.
You slipped your hands under the hem of his shirt and tugged at it, wanting it off but Antonio pulled away, clicking his tongue in a scolding manner. "Ah, ah, ah, (Y/n)." He climed off of you. "You are sick, after all."
You stared at him wide-eyed as he gathered the bowl and spoon, giving you a cheeky smile before exiting your room.
"Antonio, you jerk!"