Arrows ~ Big Sister!Hungary X Child!Reader

Elizabetha reajusted your arms so you were aiming straight. "You wouldn't want to shoot yourself, now would you?" She smiled.

"Well it wouldn't be that much of a loss." Gilbert snickered. She was sitting a few meters away, under a tree munching on an apple.

"Well, you could shoot him." Elizabetha glared at the boy. "I wouldn't mind shooting him myself, actually."

"Calm yourself." Gilbert got up threw his apple core to the side. He now held his hands up in surrender. "It was a joke."

"Not a very funny one!" Your sister fumed. They were glaring daggers at eachother and your little arms were getting tired.

"Can I shoot now?" You asked in a small voice.

"Wait!" Gilbert moved towards you and adjusted your aim once more, much to Elizabetha's displeasure. "Ok. Now go ahead." He grinned down at you.

You released the drawstring and the arrow flew straight, nicking the edge of the makeshift target your sister and Gilbert hand constructed.

"Heyyyyyy!" Gilbert cheered. "Not even close!" He ruffled your hair.

"That's it!" Elizabetha snatched an arrow from the quiver on her back and slashed at Gilbert. He narrowly avoided the arrow. "Gilbert Beilschmidt! I swear to God I will kill you dead with this arrow if you don't shut up!"

Gilbert let out an annoying laugh and ripped an arrow out of his own quiver, sparring with your sister. The match went back and forth, each step bringing them further away from you.

You eventually got bored with their shenanigans and turned back to the target, nocking another arrow. You straightened your aim and let the arrow fly.

Your little arms flew up in the air to celebrate your victory since you had just hit the center. You wanted to see the look on big sister's face. Only, she was busy fighting with Gilbert to notice how well you had just done.

They had ended up under the tree Gilbert had been lounging under a few minutes ago. Annoyed, you nocked another arrow a shot it.

Gilbert screamed. He dropped the arrow he had been sword fighting with and stared in horror at the arrow that had just sliced through... the fabric of his tunic. The arrow held it to the tree.

You quickly nocked another arrow and released it. It pinned the sleeve of Elizabetha's tunic to the tree as well.

"You almost killed me!" Gilbert squeaked after realizing you hadn't actually made him bleed.

"No I didn't." You pointed out. "Plus if I did slice off your arm, it would grow back."

"No it wouldn't!" He yelled. "Things don't just grown when you're outside of your mutti's belly!"

"Yes they do!" Elizabetha countered. "I still need to grow one of those wiggly things you have in between your scrawny little legs!"

"So do I." You pipped in.

"I was born with mine!" Gilbert screeched, his face bright red. He yanked the arrow out of his sleeve. "I'm so dead. Vatti is going to kill me." He swallowed a lump in his throat.

Elizabetha dislodged the arrow from her sleeve.

"Look!" You cried happily, pointing towards he target. "I hit it!"

Your sister smiled widely and hugged you. "See? I told you you'd be a natural !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Prompt - Big sister Hungary teaching you Archery)
(For @eeveelover416)