Together ~ S. Italy X Reader X N. Italy

"Vene!" Romano snaps as the three of you stand over a stove, cooking dinner. "Pass me the salt!"

"Sì!" Veneziano smiles happily and grabs the box of salt and passes it over your head to his brother.

"Don't act like I'm not here!" You reach up over your head and swat the salt out of Vene's hand. The salt went flying across the kitchen and landed in the sink.

"Aw bella why-" Vene looked down at you with sad eyes.

"Che cazzo, you stupid ragazza!" Roma smacked you upside the head. "Now we don't have any salt!"

You held your ear where Romano had hit you and glared up at him. "That hurt!" You complained.

"Yeah Roma!" Veneziano frowned at his brother. "Be nice to our ragazza."

Your eyes widden, Roma's assault forgotten. "OUR?"

Roma turns to look you in the eyes. "Yes. Our." He says with a poker face.

"Oh god." You murmur and look away awkwardly. "What if I only want one of you?"

"Nooooooo!" Vene moaned. "You'll pick Roma, not me!"

Romano glared at his brother. "Of course she won't. Don't mock me." His hands tightened into fists. "I always get left behind."

Your heart clenched and you focused your attention back on the boiling water in front of you. You poured some pasta into the water and awkwardly stepped away from the stove.

**********************

After pasta, the three of you sat in front of the television. Vene sat at your side, his head on your shoulder and Roma sat on the ground, his back pressed up against your shins.

As the movie droned on, you became more relaxed. You rested your head onto of Vene's and your fingers absently move through Roma's silky hair.

Your heart swelled with love as you listened to Vene breathing and felt Roma's warm skin against your fingers. You sighed in content and turned your head to kiss Vene hair. He smilled up at you and you returned the smile before leaning down and kissing the crown of Roma's head.

**********************

Later that night when you were curled up in bed and were half asleep, you felt the mattress dip as the weight of another body joined you in bed. A few seconds later, the mattress dipped again.

You cracked your eyes open and see Roma laying on your left and Vene on your right. You closed your eys again and searched for their hands, locking them in a tight grasp as soon as you had found them.

"Goodnight." You murmured to your two boys as you drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(For @MiAmericanOtaku) Guys I'm sorry I have barely been updating! I have a terrible writer's block but I promise I am doing all I possibly can too get over it! Please don't guve up on me just yet.