Captain Alfred ~ America X Reader

Alfred had his arm slung around your shoulders as you cuddled with him on the couch. You were currently in the middle of a Marvel marathon.

Alfred was getting so excited. He kept commenting on which moves he was able to do and dissing the ones he was not. He wasn't saying it but you knew he was jealous of all of the cool moves. You couldn't help but giggle at his antics.

At a particularly exciting point in the movie, Alfred had stood up and was performing battle moves along with the actors. He kept trying to make you join him but you firmly refused.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" He did a roundhouse kick, aiming for nothing in particular. "Let me teach you how to be a hero like me!"

"Oh my god that wouldn't help me at all." You teased. "With your moves? Pft! I'd be overpowered in less than second!"

He frowned and glanced at you as he punched at the air. "Pu-leeze darlin'." He huffed and stopped his punches to turn and face you. He had his hands on his hips, staring down at you in your cozy spot on the couch. "I'm practically Captain America!"

"Minus the good looks." You quirked an eyebrow and kicked him gently in the shin, not hard enough to actually hurt him.

"Ha. Ha." He rolled his eyes and sat back down next to you. "I have nicer hair than he does." He grumbled.

You reached up and ran your hands through his soft, blond locks. "Yeah. You do." You leaned up and kissed his temple. "You know I was just kidding about the looks, right?"

He glanced at you from the corner if his eye. "Babe," He grinned and enveloped you in a tight bear hug. "I know."

You wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him back, tucking your face into his neck. You breathed in the scent of his warm hoodie and smiled. Hamburgers, old spice deodorant and sweat... the good kind of sweat. Not like, B.O. sweat.

"You're my hero, Alfie." You mumbled against his warm skin. Corny, but one hundred percent true.

Alfred leaned his head down to yours and connected your lips. "Good." He smiled as he kissed you. "And don't ever let anyone else be."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(For @AquaStar2)
Haven't been cut from the AAA hockey team yet! Unfortunately that means that with my school schedule and all the housework I will be receiving PLUS hockey every night for the rest of the week (hopefully) I will be updating a little less often. The book will NOT go on hold; you can still make requests and ask questions (wink wink) so yeah :)