Snow...men..? ~ Sweden X Reader

You rubbed your gloved hands together, hoping the friction would give you a little bit of warmth. Your gloves had been soaked through after having rolled the fresh snow into balls for the snowmen you had planned to build. It was like you were a child again.

Your feet slipped on the slick snow as you attempted to push a heavy sphere of snow, meant to be the base of one of your snowmen. You let out an exasperated sigh and let your arms fall to your sides.

"Sve!" You called back towards your house. Moments later, a tall blond man appeared in the doorway. You gestured towards the snow at your feet. "Could I get some help from an expert snowman builder?"

"Ok." He grunted and moved towards you. He only wore a thin sweater and that made you wonder how he kept warm.

He came up to your snowball and leaned down, rolling it with ease. You watched his back, specifically his muscles rippling through the thin fabric of his shirt. He straightened himself when the snowball was big enough and presented it to you. "Anything else?" He asked in his usual monotonous voice.

You bit your lip and glanced around at the various snowballs scattered around the yard, all of them different sizes. "Could you help me stack them..?" You secretly wanted to see Sve's muscles again.

"Mhm." He nodded and moved around the yard, stacking three snowballs at a time. In total you had three snowmen. "Don't they need faces?"

You smilled. "Wait here." You said before running into the house. When you returned, you had various vegetables in your arms that ranged from radishes to asparagus to broccoli and of course, carrots.
"Those were supposed to be for dinner tonight." Sve said. He looked bored. "But I suppose they will be put to better use here.
"Exactly what I thought!" You exclaimed, dropping the vegetables at the base of one of the snowmen. You picked up an asparagus, curved it and pressed into the snowball on the very top. "There! A prize winning smile."

You and Sve paced from snowman to snowan, pressing vegetables into the snow.
You'd finished your snowman's face before Sve had and looked around the mass of snow to locate your Swedish boyfriend. He was preoccupied with making sure a piece of asparagus formed a perfect smile on one of the faces.

You quickly lean down and gather two clumps of snow in your hands. Quickly glancing in Sve's direction to make sure he isn't coming your way, you slap the two clumps into the snow... er... woman's chest and sculpt two perfect breasts.

"I thought they were supposed to be snowmen." You heard Sve state from behind you.

"Well all men need a proper woman to keep them company, hm?" You glance back at him. "It's no fun being alone." You finish on the breasts and turn around, wrapping your arms around Sve's neck. "Just like you need me."

You plant a kiss on your silent giant's nose. "I suppose." He says. He takes your soaked, gloved hands and starts to lead you inside. "Come on, let's go start on supper."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(For @SumKay)