XLI

~The next morning~
Harry
"Did you call Louis and tell him we're coming to get the boys?" Zayn asked me as we walked down the hallway to Louis' flat.

"No. It's almost nine, he should be up and decent by now. I'm sure the boys made sure of it." I smiled, knocking on Louis' door.

"Nice turtle neck by the way." I smirked.

"It's your fault." Zayn muttered.

I chuckled, my smile vanishing as Niall opened the door.

"Oh, hey. Louis is here, yeah?" Zayn asked.

Niall stared at me. "Of course, come in." He said, continuing to stare at me.

"Daddy!" Thomas yelled, running to me as I entered the flat.

"Hey, lad." I smiled, picking him up and hugging him.

"I missed you." Thomas said, hugging me back.

"And me too?" Zayn chuckled.

"Mhmm." Thomas hummed.

"Dad come look, Joey made a mess." Thomas grinned, squirming from my grip and pulling Zayn off into the kitchen.

"Lovely seeing you again." Niall said coldly.

"Yeah, you too." I said sarcastically, collecting Thomas' things, putting them back into his bag.

"Do you even care that you just...left me? I know it was just sex, but that was really rude of you, Harry." Niall said.

"D'you want an apology?" I asked dully, getting Joseph's diaper bag as well.

"I want to go back in time before you tricked me into having sex with you that night." Niall snapped.

"It doesn't matter anymore, just drop it." I said, glaring at him.

"It matters to me! You used me, Harry. You used me for sex, and manipulated me. Then you just left and didn't even say it was over, or that you didn't want to hook up anymore." He said.

"You begged me to fuck you, don't act like anything is my fault. You knew what you were getting into." I said.

"I really didn't, Harry. If I did I never would've went along with it." Niall said.

"What d'you want from me? You're just a whore." I spat.

Niall looked hurt, and barely opened his mouth to respond before he was interrupted.

"When did all of that happen, Harry?" I heard Zayn ask from the doorway behind me.

"Um, all of what?" I asked innocently, turning and looking at him.

"That he just said. The sex, and manipulating." Zayn said, folding his arms.

"It actually happened over a period of time." Niall spoke up, glancing at me.

"Before you two were official, after you broke up, probably when you two actually were together, and while you were in New York." He continued.

"It didn't mean anything, it never happened while we were together." I told Zayn.

"It was just sex, I promise." I said to him.

"It was great sex, and you know it." Niall said to me.

"I can't wait until you come back for more so I can leave you like you did me." He continued.

Zayn suddenly jumped at Niall, his fist raised.

I grabbed him to stop him, having to fight to keep him from breaking free.

"He won't be coming back to you. He's mine." Zayn growled at Niall.