XII

Louis
"Why aren't you eating?" I asked, looking up from my plate and across the table at Harry.

He'd been occasionally sipping his water, and picking at his food for the past fifteen minutes, whilst I was eating like I'd been fasting for months.

"Is it Zayn?" I asked.

"What d'you mean?" He asked quietly, looking at me.

"He's not here." I said with a slight chuckle.

Harry had been acting different today, and I could tell he missed having Zayn around.

"Oh, well...yeah. I'm a little worried about him and that guy. His new boss." He admitted, looking at the table.

"Zayn can handle himself if things go wrong, he's not stupid, we both know that." I said, glancing at how long his hair was.

I was quite sure I'd go mad if my hair was that length. How did he manage it?

"Yeah." Harry mumbled, looking out the window beside our table.

I watched his eyes as he slowly looked around, watching the new snowflakes as they fell.

"So, I have some questions if you don't mind." I said after a long silence, unable to stand it anymore.

"About?" He asked, finally deciding to pick at his fish.

"You and Zayn." I replied.

"What about me and Zayn?" He asked skeptically, looking at me now.

"I just....I can't help but be curious about how this will be for you. Zayn's kink is satisfied, if you're dating he can paint you all he wants, you'll see each other more often,"

"But...you're a sex addict dating a shy virgin." I said, able to feel a faint smirk on my lips.

"How will that work?" I asked, trying to hide that smirk with false concern.

"I'm waiting until he's ready." Harry answered simply, although we both knew it wasn't anything simple for him.

"So...no sex for....wow, probably like, ages, right?" I asked, frowning.

"We've been over this the day you had your little moment in the office." He said flatly, giving me an unamused stare.

"I know, it's just amusing to me." I grinned.

"I mean, knowing Zayn it could be months before you have sex." I smirked.

Harry drifted off into thought for a moment before he shook his head a little.

"Shut up, I'd wait ten years for sex with him if I had to." He muttered, continuing to mess with his fish.

"But, in all honesty, I am glad the two of you are together now. It may not seem like it but...I worry about Zayn. I know there's a lot he's keeping to himself, he's a very fragile person. I feel as if he's.....got some protection now." I said with a small smile.

"I don't know what it is about him, but I worry too. So much. Sometimes I wish I could just keep him with me all day so I can be around him and know he's safe and happy. The thought of him alone with that bloke so far away is about to drive me mad." Harry said, setting his fork down, sitting back and folding his arms.

I stared out at the snowflakes, seeing that they were beginning to gather on the ground.

"You know what?" I asked, looking back at Harry.

"Hm?" He hummed, gazing out the window.

"I think, it's time we payed this bloke a visit." I said.