XI

~Monday morning~
Zayn
"Zayn!"

I froze where I stood in the shower, wondering if I was just hearing things.

For the past few minutes I kept thinking I was hearing someone call my name.

Nobody was supposed to be coming by my flat this time of morning, except Harry.

But even he wasn't supposed to come for another hour, because he was driving me to work.

I shrugged, running my fingers through my wet hair to get it out of my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a door close.

I was certain of it.

I hurried and turned the water off, standing still and listening. I couldn't hear any footsteps, or the loading of a gun.

"Zayn?" I heard Harry ask, making me almost flinch out of my skin.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to drive you to work, remember?" He chuckled.

"Harry, you're very early." I said, on the verge of panicking.

Harry had seen me naked before, but I didn't exactly have a proper mental grip when that happened, and now I did, and I wasn't comfortable with it happening again.

"I know, d'you need any help?" He laughed softly.

"No, n-no, don't." I said quickly, gripping the shower curtain.

"Um, I'm finished." I said.

I didn't need to wash my hair, this was my last day at work anyway.

"D'you mind waiting for me in the lounge?" I asked.

"I'm comfortable here." Harry said.

"Harry please." I sighed, not in the mood for this.

"I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend naked again?" Harry asked.

"No," I said. "N-No more."

"Zayn, it's no big deal."

"It is to me." I mumbled, looking down at my feet and ignoring my hair falling back into my eyes.

Many times, I considered shaving it all off.

Perhaps I would soon.

"Why babe? I told you you're perfect." Harry said, stepping closer to the shower.

I rolled my eyes, almost wanting to vomit because of how I was acting. I needed to get over this, and quit acting like an insecure girl.

My parents convinced me that plenty of things weren't right about me, and I definetely didn't care too much for myself, but Harry didn't need to know that.

"It's not about that." I lied, feeling frustrated with myself as well.

"Here." Harry said softly, pushing my towel past the shower curtain so I could reach it.

"M'sorry." I said, wrapping the towel around my shoulders for warmth.

"Are you covered?" Harry asked.

"Um, yeah." I said quietly, looking through my fringe at him as he pushed the shower curtain out of the way.

Harry stepped into the shower, completely clothed, gently moving my hair out of my eyes before pressing a soft kiss to my nose.

"D'you know...how you feel when you paint? How...happy it makes you, and all those other feelings it gives you that you can't describe?" Harry whispered, resting his head against mine and sliding his arms around me.