XXIII

~A few days later~
Zayn
"Are you sure about this?" Harry asked, turning a bit to look back at me.

"Yes, Harry." I smiled. "Now look as if you're looking out the window, yeah? Stop moving." I said, getting my brush ready.

My eyes trailed over his body, and I couldn't help but smile again at the sight of him.

He had a cute bum.

This time, I decided to paint Harry facing away from me. In this painting I wanted to have him looking out the window, the sun shining in on his naked body.

Outside, London was grey and cold, but I imagined bright sunshine.

"What if I'd like to move?" Harry asked, swaying his hips before he spun around and danced to the other side of the room.

"Harry please, I've never done one like this before." I chuckled at him.

"And I've never danced naked for someone I love." He smirked, dancing closer to me.

"Go stand back by the window." I laughed, my easel and canvas the only things separating us.

"Dance with me." He said, reaching forward and pulling me to him.

I stumbled against him, blushing and trying to control my laughter.

"Let me go, Harry." I chuckled quietly, swaying with him as he slowed down, tightening his arms around me.

"No." He smiled, resting his forehead against mine.

"You're mine." He added, kissing my nose.

"You're naked." I whispered, tracing over one of his swallow tattoos with my finger, also feeling his smooth skin.

"As I should be. It's your turn." He whispered back to me before our lips met.

We shared several warm kisses, my fingers finding his curls and resting in them.

"Yeah?" I smiled as his kisses trailed down to my neck.

Ever since Harry and I first made love, I felt different around him. It was like my shell melted away, and I could be confident around him.

I could play around, and have a bit of fun without stuttering and feeling like I wanted to hide.

Harry still made me a little nervous sometimes, especially when he got that dark lustful look in his eyes.

However, I liked that look, because I knew what came afterwards.

I liked how it felt when he got aggressive and took over me. I couldn't get enough of the rush I felt.

"Yeah." He said deeply, biting at my skin and slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"I've wanted you again since the moment I pulled out." Harry said quietly.

I blushed, looking at him as he leant back a little.

"I couldn't tell." I said sarcastically, my eyes trailing down to his lips.

Harry grinned, kissing me gently. "How about a date?"

I blinked, staring into his eyes. "A date?" I echoed.

"Yeah, I want you to come over to my flat, let me make you dinner, and let me make love to you all night long." Harry smiled, holding my sides and looking in my eyes.

I bit my lip, trying to hide the grin that was spreading across my face.

"Okay, yeah." I nodded, feeling heat rising on my cheeks again.