XIII

~The next morning~
Zayn
Waking up to the feeling of Harry's lips pressed against mine was something I'd never experienced until now.

As his kisses trailed down my jaw to my neck, my eyes fluttered open and I tried to catch my breath.

Which was a bit difficult with his weight on top of me.

"What're you doing?" I whispered breathily, lifting my hand and feeling his soft curls as he kissed beneath my ear.

"Trying to wake you up." He said into my ear, his voice deep enough to make goosebumps rise across my skin.

"You're a heavy sleeper." He commented as he leant back and smiled down at me.

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to see my clock.

"It's almost nine." Harry grinned.

"Aren't you late?" I asked, noticing that he was wearing one of my shirts.

It was small on him, exposing a bit of his tan skin every time he moved.

"I'll call in sick. I just want to be with you." He whispered as he leant down and pressed his warm lips against mine.

I blushed deeply, biting my lower lip the moment his lips left mine.

"You slept through so many love bites." He smiled, his eyes scanning my neck.

I squirmed, working my way out from under him and getting out of bed.

"What happened last night?" I asked, stopping near the doorway and looking back at him.

He also wasn't wearing any trousers, but luckily he left his boxers on.

He was sat in the middle of my bed Indian style, still smiling. "You fell asleep on the couch, and I put you in bed, I got comfortable as well," He said, motioning to what he was wearing.

"Then got in bed as well, and....tried to sleep." He said.

"Tried?" I frowned, also wondering why he was acting so strange.

Harry's smile slowly faded, and he fell back across the bed.

"I wanted to have sex." He sighed.

"Oh." Was all I could say after the silence that followed his statment.

"I know, we're waiting, and I'm okay with that. I just....it's not that much fun staring at the ceiling all night long with a hard-on, trying to keep my hands to myself and my thoughts clean." Harry said, sitting back up and looking at me.

I blinked, looking at the floor. What was I supposed to do?

"I just....I wanted to run an idea by you, okay?" He asked, getting off of the bed and walking up to me.

I lifted my head and looked at him.

"There's this bloke I know, he delivers pizza. We've had sex a few times in the past, and we agreed that if either of us called one another, we would meet and have sex." He explained.

"There's nothing between us but sex. And, he called me last night." Harry said, looking in my eyes.

I frowned slightly, watching him.

"What's the idea?" I asked, folding my arms.

"D'you remember before...when you said you didn't mind if I slept around with other guys?" He asked.

I frowned even more, shifting my weight and staring at him. "I never said that."

"Not to me, no. You said it to Louis." Harry reminded me, causing me to roll my eyes.