X

Zayn
"Is there anything else you'd like?" Liam asked me after his cooks served us.

He changed his mind about actually going out somewhere, claiming that this would be more private.

I looked down at my full plate, wondering how there could be anything else for me to want.

Honestly, I was too nervous to eat. I was terrified that I would do something to mess this up.

I shook my head, looking across the table at him.

"Dismissed." He said to the last cook that stayed behind.

She nodded, quietly leaving the dining room.

"If you need or want anything just tell me." Liam said.

I nodded, picking up my fork. I paused, feeling how heavy it was and looking at it.

This must've been what real silverware felt like.

"So, what do I need to do to make it easier for you to paint me comfortably? Is there anything specific you need to know about me? Have you got any questions?" Liam asked.

I didn't, but apparently he did.

I shook my head no, wondering how it was going to work when the time came that he actually wanted me to paint him.

"Do you stop speaking after three in the afternoon?" He asked with a quiet chuckle, watching me.

I smiled a little, and shook my head again without thinking that maybe this time I should actually speak.

"When are you available to do the first painting?" Liam asked next after staring at me for a moment.

"Um, well I'm off work on the weekends." I said with a small shrug.

"Oh, that reminds me, I wanted to...make another offering to you." He said.

"Alright, what?"

"I want you to quit your job and work for me. Believe me I'll pay you much more than you're making now. All you've got to do is paint for me. That's all I want." Liam said.

I blinked, setting my fork down and staring at him.

"Um, well....w-will I have to move?" I asked.

"You could live here if you'd like. I'd buy you anything you wanted or needed." Liam said softly, being the cause of the blush on my cheeks.

"What about your wife?" I asked, hoping to remind him he had one.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind. See, she's not around much. Most of the time she's away on businesses, or out with her boyfriend." Liam said casually, eating some of the perfectly cut meat on his plate.

"Her..." I trailed off, frowning.

"We have a bit of an open marriage." He said quietly, looking down at his plate.

"Oh." I mumbled, sinking in my chair a bit. Looking at my lap, I bit my lower lip in thought.

"So, what d'you say?" He asked positively.