VI

~Monday~
Zayn
"We should've chosen somewhere else for lunch." Louis muttered, while continuing to eat his chicken Alfredo like it was his last meal.

"Why d'you say that?" I asked.

"Because Italian food makes me sleepy. Especially when it's this good." He replied, pausing for a moment to sip some of his wine.

"Makes you sleepy?" I chuckled.

"I eat loads of it then get sluggish." He explained briefly.

I nodded, deciding I was finished with my soup and pushing the bowl away. It was just Louis and I at lunch today because Harry was given extra work to do.

Mainly because he spent the morning constantly rolling back and forth from my side of the cucbicle back to his own.

He kept claiming he needed staples, or just wanted to say hi.

I expected the wheels on his chair to break, but they never did.

"Oh, I meant to ask, how'd this weekend go?" Louis asked when he stopped shoveling pasta in his mouth for two seconds.

"It went fine." I replied casually.

"Things with Harry get heated?" He smirked, making me blush.

"No, we only talked." I lied, remembering my and Harry's conversation.

"He knew about my...condition because of you, by the way." I said, giving him a look.

"It's a kink, Zayn. Admit it. What's the problem? Harry seemed to like your kink." He said.

"How did you know that?" I asked, frowning at him.

"Harry told me about his visit to your flat. But Zayn, you'll never guess what else he told me," Louis said, leaning forward on the table.

"He's a sex addict." Louis said quietly, grinning.

I could feel my face heat up again, and I tried not to react.

"I've leveled the playing field." Louis chuckled to himself.

A sex addict?

"Now you can have a bit of fun with him as well." Louis shrugged, sipping more wine.

I'd have to drive us back to the office.

"What-What d'you mean I can have fun with him?" I asked.

"He fancies you, obviously. So, now that you know his secret why not have fun? Tease him a little or something." Louis smiled.

If Harry was a sex addict, I was quite sure he fancied everyone.

He'd never be interested in any type of relationship but sexual.

Not that I cared.

"Are you thinking of ways?" Louis grinned.

"No, I don't tease people." I spoke honestly.

"Yes you do, mate. You do without realising it. Especially with Harry." Louis smiled.

I frowned slightly. "What exactly did he say about me?"

"Now Zayn, you know that I don't go around telling other people's secrets. That'd be wrong." Louis smiled, finishing his wine.

"Rubbish." I scoffed, staring at him.

He grinned. "I'll let you figure that out. I've had enough fun for now."

"Have fun paying for this lunch as well." I said, sitting back and folding my arms.

"Sure mate." He shrugged, smiling.