XXVII

~A few weeks later~
Louis
"I'm coming!" I yelled to whoever the hell was knocking on my door.

It was almost ten at night, which made me wonder who would be visiting me now.

I got up from the sofa, walking over and opening the door.

Niall stood there, smiling a little when we made eye contact. "Hi."

"I didn't order pizza and I'm not horny, why are you here?" I asked, folding my arms.

Ever since Niall sucked me off in my car that one afternoon, we kept in touch and got together for sex.

I didn't call him often, but when I did he knew why. We never talked much, he just came over, we had sex, and he left.

It was something that I assumed he was quite experienced with, so I didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Um...I just wanted to talk." He said, playing with the sleeves of his jumper.

"About?" I asked.

"Well....how are you?" He asked.

"What do you want, Niall? It's late." I said, although I wasn't working tomorrow.

"A friend." He said, looking at me with big blue eyes.

I stared at him for a while, until he looked away.

"You've got to be kidding me." I muttered, looking toward the ceiling.

"You are, right? Like...one of the other men you see lives down the hall and you stopped by just to joke around?" I asked.

"There aren't other men." He mumbled, looking at his feet.

"I'm just....sad and need a little company." Niall said.

"So you came here, of all places." I said, staring at him.

"I didn't have anywhere else." He said.

I sighed heavily, turning and walking away from the door. I went into the kitchen, walking over to the fridge.

"D'you want something to drink?" I asked, hoping I had alcohol left.

He didn't answer, so I turned to look at him, seeing that I was alone.

I frowned, walking back toward the front door.

"You um, didn't invite me in." Niall said shyly, still standing in the doorway.

"What are you a vampire?" I scoffed.

He bit his lip, looking at his feet.

"Come in." I said slowly, as if he couldn't really understand English.

"I asked if you wanted something to drink." I said, walking back into the kitchen.

"No, thank you anyway." He said, following me.

I managed to find a beer behind an old takeaway container, taking it out and using the egde of the counter to open it.

"So, why are you sad? You work in a pizza place, I sure as hell wouldn't be sad." I said before drinking some of my beer.

"My reputation." He said, sitting at the kitchen table.

"As a pizza boy?" I frowned.

"No." He said quietly, looking at the table.

"Oh, you mean easy?" I asked, noticing him cringe.

"That's not what I am." He said after a long silence.