XV

~One month~
Zayn
"Why can't I have bubbles?" Harry frowned at me from where he sat in my bathtub.

"I can't see your body with the bubbles blocking it." I said, getting comfortable on the stool I put in front of the tub.

Harry had the day off, just as I did, and we were spending it together.

I got the idea to draw Harry naked in the bathtub, and of course he agreed.

"Look, shark fin." I heard him chuckle at I flipped to a clean page in my sketchbook.

I didn't bother looking up, clearing my throat and readying my pencil.

"Can you just sit normally please?" I chuckled after glancing at him, still in position and waiting for me to look.

He sighed, doing so. "You look really sexy in those glasses." He said quietly as I began to sketch the outline of the tub.

I blushed, smiling to myself. I knew Harry liked when I wore these glasses, which was one of the reasons why I put them on.

The other reasons were that I liked to wear them, and they matched my outfit.

"When you finish will you take your clothes off and join me?" He asked.

I bit my lip, part of me knowing that this wasn't the smartest idea. Harry had been really difficult to....satisfy lately without things getting sexual.

I kept trying to distract him, but it wasn't working well. He was getting almost restless in a way, whilst I couldn't have been happier.

Well, besides the fact that I was worried Harry would eventually get truly angry and disgusted with me because I wasn't ready to have sex.

Actually, I was beginning to get a little angry myself.

I missed how things were just a few weeks ago.

Lately, I couldn't do anything when Harry was over because he'd attach himself to me and start kissing or touching me.

I liked Harry's affection, I loved it actually, but not when it was just to get me to have sex with him.

It was silly, honestly.

I couldn't even go change clothes without Harry following me and trying to get me into bed.

God forbid I bend over to pick something up.

"Hey!" Harry said loudly, getting my attention.

I looked at him, watching him send his fingers through his wet curls.

"I asked a question." He reminded me with a playful frown.

I glanced over his body, swallowing. It wasn't like I didn't find Harry attractive, he was all I thought about.

I found him very attractive. I could draw and paint him all day. I often thought about having sex with him, and in my head, it was incredible.

Touching every inch of his body, letting him kiss every inch of mine.

However, when it came to actual sex with Harry, I didn't understand why I turned into a nervous mess and tried my best to avoid it.

"I want to draw you, Harry." I said eventually, now beginning to draw his body.

"Can we do what I want when we're finished doing what you want?" He asked.

"Depends on what you want to do." I said, broadening his shoulders.

"I want you to help me make dinner for the both of us, have a nice dinner with me, maybe a bit of wine as well, then....I want to make love. For real, this time." He said.