XVIII

~That night~
Zayn
Liam had to wake me up when we arrived in New York, and I remained in a daze until we arrived at the hotel.

"Here." Liam said, handing me keycard as we stood in the lift.

"I've got one, I want you to have one as well incase we go out at different times." He informed me when I frowned.

When the lift doors opened, there was just a small hallway between us and the doors to the penthouse.

"Where are our bags?" I asked sleepily as I shuffled after him, realising that we weren't carrying them.

"Someone will bring them up later, don't worry." Liam smiled, waiting for me to catch up before he slid his keycard through the little slot next to the door knob.

He pushed the door open, allowing me to enter first before he followed.

Liam turned on the lights, and I fought to keep my jaw off of the floor.

I looked around where we stood, feeling like if I called out, my voice would echo.

The place had sort of a studio apartment vibe, but only because there weren't many walls between different areas.

To the right of where I stood looked like the lounge, the kitchen was to the left, and in front of me across the hardwood floor was a spiral staircase.

"Let me show you around." Liam smiled.

I followed him away from the entrance, over to the lounge area. The sofa and chairs were a marshmallow white, and honestly looked like they'd feel like marshmallows.

The lounge looked like something you'd see in a magazine, or on an episode of MTV cribs.

All of this did, really.

"The kitchen is this way." Liam said, leading back the way we came and past the entrance.

I wasn't sure which appliance was which, mainly because they all looked like they were from the future.

I could distinguish the fridge though, incase I had some sort of hunger emergency.

"And over there is the dining area." Liam said, pointing beyond the kitchen and across the floor to a table near floor to ceiling windows.

"Of course, we could eat here too." He said, nodding toward the island and stools.

"There's a bedroom with connecting washroom past the lounge as well, but let me show you the second floor." He said, exiting the kitchen.

I tore my eyes away from everything, following him upstairs.

"Our bedroom is up here." He said.

This floor had more walls, but still had a very spacious feel to it.

Liam led me down a wide hallway, into an open room that I learned was another lounge.

This one had a black leather sofa with matching chairs.

"There's two bedrooms down that hallway," Liam said, pointing to the hallway on the left side of the lounge.

"And come see what's over here." He smiled, leading me through the lounge and down the short hallway to the right.

We approached a glass door, that led to an octagonal shaped pool room with glass walls.

"C'mon." Liam said, leading me inside.

"This is the hot tub, and the balcony is over here." He said, walking across the cement floor.

I stared at what he considered a hot tub, having thought that it was a small pool.