XXI

~The next morning~
Harry
"Get up." Someone said, bringing me into consciousness.

I flinched, opening my eyes and blinking them clear as I stared up at him.

Liam.

Based off of the condition I'd seen him in last night, he looked relatively decent for it to be the next morning.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, eventually sitting up, keeping my eyes on him.

"He's still sleeping. What're you doing here?" He asked, sizing me up after I got to my feet.

"I came to find him and apologise. I was sort of in the middle of that last night when you stumbled in." I chuckled, sliding my hands into my pockets after moving my curls away from my face.

"Forgive me, but Zayn's here to enjoy himself and forget about what you did to him. I think it'd be best if you left." Liam said with a forced smile.

"I apologised for what I did, and I don't want to leave without Zayn." I said, realising that this bloke would be a problem.

"Well, you're a grown man. I'm sure you know by now that you can't always get what you want. Show yourself out and try not to drag those....." He trailed off, glancing at where my boots sat on the floor beside the bed.

"Things on your way out." He finished, looking at me again.

I tilted my head, chuckling a bit. "Alright, I'll go wake Zayn and have him pack."

"No, I told you to leave." Liam said sternly, giving me a look.

"Who d'you think you are?" I scoffed at him.

"The owner of the floor you're standing on. I don't want you to hurt Zayn anymore, he doesn't need to start believing your lies again." He said.

"I'm done hurting him, Zayn knows that. What's between me and Zayn is none of your concern." I reminded him calmly.

"What does he see in someone like you?" Liam muttered, looking over me with disgust.

"How'd the two of you meet? Did he pay to see you at the circus?" He scoffed.

I pressed my lips together, wondering if Zayn had seen this side of Liam.

He was quite immature.

"Get out." He said next, pointing toward the door.

I stepped into my boots, fixing them and my clothes before I left the room.

My long strides allowed me to reach the staircase quickly, but I only made it to the third step before Liam grabbed me by my shirt, roughly pulling me back down.

I twisted out of his grip, shoving him away from me.

"If you don't go I'll have you arrested." He warned, glaring at me. "And I'll have you know that if you choose to hit me, I could have you in prison by lunch time."

"It's amazing what money does." He smirked.

I bit my lip, suddenly remembering that I had a phone.

I'd just call Zayn, and talk to him.

"Leave." Liam growled.

"Fine." I smiled, walking toward the exit.

"Zayn doesn't need someone like you in his life you prick." He said after me.

"Yeah? Okay." I scoffed, stopping and looking back at him. "And he needs someone like you?"