XL

~Friday evening~
Louis
"Sleep tight, angel." I whispered to Thomas, putting a blanket over him.

He was much more adorable when he and his brother were sleeping.

Luckily, my sofa folded out into a bed as well.

I had Joseph surrounded by pillows incase he rolled during his sleep, and Thomas was on the other side with a few stuffed animals I got for him.

Zayn and Harry were having a date night tonight, so of course like the generous person I was, I offered to let the boys spend the night with me.

I did enjoy spending time with them, even if they wore me out.

I smiled down at the two of them, almost flinching out of my skin at the sound of someone knocking at the door.

With a quiet sigh, I walked over and opened the door.

"Bad time again?" Niall asked.

I could smell the pizza he had in his arms, and I decided it definitely wasn't a bad time.

"No, it's okay." I said, letting him in.

"Just try to be quiet, I'm watching my mates kids and they're asleep." I said.

"Oh, yeah? That's sweet." Niall smiled, following me into the kitchen.

"So um, how'd that date go the other night?" He asked, sitting at the table with the pizza.

I got two sodas for us, trying to think of how to respond.

"It didn't. Let's put it that way." I said, sitting down and sliding one of the sodas over to him.

"D'you want to talk about it?" He winced.

"Not really. It never happened, yeah?" I asked.

Niall nodded. "That's fine with me."

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was long. Yours?" I replied, getting a piece of pizza.

"Pretty stressful. I need a...release." He sighed.

"I think one of my neighbours is a masseuse." I said, looking at him.

He chuckled, looking at his lap.

"Oh, were you talking about a sexual release?" I grinned.

"Possibly." Niall mumbled, glancing at me.

"I thought you were trying to get away from that, though. I thought you wanted to change." I said.

"Yeah, I haven't had sex with a stranger in ages. I've cleaned myself up from all that, but, I'm just....." He trailed off.

"I understand." I chuckled.

"I'm getting there myself, actually." I admitted.

I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had sex.

"You know....the last person I did anything with was you." Niall said shyly.

"Yeah, you're right." I said, realizing that.

"D'you want to do it again?" Niall asked, eventually looking at me.

"Now?" I scoffed.

"W-Well maybe not...now but, um, soon? Maybe after a date?" He asked.

"A date? Like you and me?" I frowned, chuckling a little.

"Yeah, why not? You know, since that other date didn't work out. Why not let me give it a go?" He smiled.