XVII

~The next day~
Louis
"I apologise for slapping you yesterday." I forced myself to say after I walked up to Harry's desk.

I wasn't sorry at all.

I definetely wasn't fond of him right now, but I couldn't stand eating lunch alone.

Eventually, he stopped typing and looked at me. "It's alright, it didn't hurt much."

I noticed that his lips were a little swollen, and I wanted to punch them.

"Alright." I said stiffly. "Where d'you want to go for lunch?"

"Anywhere you want, I'm not really hungry." Harry shrugged.

As I tried to think of what I wanted, Harry spoke up again.

"Where did you go yesterday?" He asked.

"I can't tell you." I said.

"Why not?" Harry frowned.

"I was told not to talk about him." I said, folding my arms.

"Oh." Harry said knowingly, looking back at his computer screen.

"Did you go see him or something?" He asked, trying to be casual.

"Yeah. He was doing better than I thought he'd be. Probably because of Liam." I said, remembering how irritated Harry became when I talked about Zayn with other blokes.

"Why, what did he do?" Harry asked, looking at me.

"He's taking Zayn to New York. They're going together, just the two of them." I smiled.

"Oh." He said again, sitting back a little and frowning.

"Is...that what the two of you talked about yesterday?" He asked, glancing up at me.

Trying not to laugh at him, I decided to tell him the truth.

"No, we talked about you."

"What about me?" Harry asked.

"Be more specific." I said, sitting on his desk.

"I want to know what he said about me." Harry clarified.

I frowned.

"Why on earth would you want to know that? I mean, he's got nothing to do with you, you don't care about him, you only wanted sex."

"Just tell me." He snapped.

"He said he thought you really liked him." I snapped back at him. "He wanted to go apologise to you, he said all those nice things you said made him feel better, until he realised that you were just lying for sex."

"Look," Harry barked, getting to his feet and standing in front of me.

"I may have said I lied, and I know it looks like I lied just for sex but....I didn't. In complete honesty I meant the nice things I said, I wasn't saying them just so he would have sex with me. I was saying them, and meaning them, whilst believing that eventually we would have sex." He tried to clarify.

"I just...I got angry because I didn't understand why he was still scared to have sex with me, said some things I didn't mean, and....made a mistake." He said, looking at his feet.

"Several mistakes, actually." I corrected him. "But for your information, he was scared because you've done it before and he hasn't. He was worried he wouldn't be as good as....I'm guessing half of the other guys in London?" I frowned.

Harry glared at me, not having a comment for that.

"But, yeah. He was also worried the two of you would stop speaking after you had sex." I added.