XX

Harry
"Do you want some coffee?" I asked him when he didn't answer me, avoiding my eyes.

"No." He mumbled, looking at his lap.

I sat across from him, watching him chew his lower lip.

"Will you look at me so we can talk?" I sighed, my feet feeling sore from walking all over this city looking for him.

Well, taking cabs and walking.

I spent all day looking for him before I called him, and after that I went looking again.

"I don't want to." He muttered, looking anywhere but me.

I stared at him, realising how much I missed looking at that beautiful face, and hearing that soft voice.

"Zayn...I don't know how to begin to apologise. I made a mistake, I just got upset because I didn't understand why you were still scared to have sex with me. I just got frustrated and said, and did things I didn't mean." I said, watching him.

"But I did mean the nice things." I added quietly.

"Of course you did." He said coldly, finally looking at me.

"I'm telling the truth, Zayn. I promise." I said, reaching across the table and taking his hand.

He paused, blushing and looking at my hand. His eyes drifted up my arm before he pulled away, folding his arms.

"Harry I-I can't trust you anymore, stop trying to make promises." He said.

"How can I make this up to you? What can I do so you'll forgive me and be mine again?" I asked.

"M'not going to be yours anymore. You hurt me s-so much, and...." He trailed off, looking like he was trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, I was an idiot and I'd do anything to have you back. You're the only one I've ever....felt like this for." I admitted.

"That's rubbish, you're a sex addict, you feel for everyone." Zayn scoffed.

"No this is different. You're-"

"Don't tell me I'm different anymore, stop lying to me!" He snapped.

"I wasn't going to, I was going to say that....you just...it's not just about sex with you. When I'm with you it's like...and incredible friendship, only better because you give me these feelings that.....honestly scare me a little. These feelings I can't put into words and...they just take over me sometimes. But I like them, and I wouldn't trade them, or you for anything." I told him.

Zayn stared at me with those large eyes, the smallest knowing smirk on his lips.

"You already did you prick." He said before he got up, and walked out the door.

As if I was ever letting him go again.

I'd chase him across the entire city on foot if I had to.

I quickly got up, hurrying after him.

"I know I did, and it's the biggest mistake I've ever made in my whole life. I'm sorry, Zayn. I didn't want to hurt you, all I wanted was to protect you from being hurt, and being scared...I wanted you to be happy, and be free and be yourself but I fucked up!" I called after him, huffing when he didn't stop walking away from me.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me!" I added, watching him keep walking down the icy sidewalk.

I jogged after him, grabbing him by his arm and making him face me.