XVI

~The next morning~
Louis
"Good morning." Harry chirped as he entered the break room.

"What exactly is good about it?" I muttered.

Outside, the snow on the ground was now mostly a grey slush, and there was a mix of snow and rain in the form of a constant mist falling from the sky.

I wasn't in the mood to be here.

"I had sex last night." Harry said, now standing beside me and fixing coffee for himself.

I looked at the smirk on his lips, and grinned. "Yeah? So...everything went okay?" I asked.

"Perfect." Harry sighed with satisfaction.

"I'm surprised you didn't call in sick again to spend the day with him." I smiled.

"So, how did it happen?" I asked, curious about how he finally convinced Zayn.

"I called him, he came over, and I...went until I was satisfied. Things got quite loud." Harry chuckled to himself.

"Really?" I asked quietly, looking at him, just then noticing the love bites on his neck.

"I didn't think Zayn was....the type to get loud." I said.

"It wasn't Zayn." Harry said before sipping his coffee.

I paused, setting my cup on the counter and facing him. "What?"

He looked at me over the rim of his cup, taking a second sip before setting it down as well.

"It was that pizza boy that was here the other day. We've shagged a few times before, so I called him again." Harry said casually.

"Um, what about Zayn?" I asked, staring into his eyes, no matter where they looked.

"I broke up with him yesterday. I got tired of waiting for sex." He said.

I blinked a few times, not really knowing how to process this information.

"So....you broke up with Zayn because he wouldn't have sex with you, shagged that pizza boy the same day, then you come in here telling me about it with a smile on your face?" I asked.

"You're proud of breaking my best mate's heart?" I scoffed.

"No, all I wanted was sex. Am I proud or....happy that I finally got it? A bit, yeah." Harry shrugged.

I stared at him, remembering the way Zayn acted whenever I mentioned his name. I remembered the way Zayn looked at him.

Zayn truly loved this fool, and Harry had carelessly broken his heart.

"What was that for?" Harry spat at me, making me realise I'd slapped him across the face.

"For breaking Zayn's heart because you were horny!" I snapped. "You didn't have to do that, I'm sure you could've worked something out!"

"You weren't there, Louis. For once, you don't know anything." Harry said, stepping close and glaring into my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about Zayn anymore, yeah? He's not my boyfriend anymore, we've got nothing to do with each other, and I don't want to talk about him." Harry said sternly.

"Because it hurts you." I said quietly, knowingly staring at him with my arms folded.

"You don't want to talk about him because you feel bad about what you did."

"I'm not hurt at all. That pizza boy might be after last night, but I'm fine." Harry informed me before he collected his coffee, and left.

I glared after him, pouring my coffee out in the sink and getting my coat from my cubicle.