epilogue

Three years later

"As the king of this kingdom, I am taking off my crown and giving it to my daughter, Annabelle. She is now your rightful queen and beside her is her husband, Mason." My father speaks, taking his crown off and setting it on Mason's head. He grabs an elegant tiara and sets it on my head.

I was told not to wear the elven crown and I now understand why father asked that.

"Your new queen and king! Queen Annabelle and King Mason Kinston!" My father announces and the kingdom erupts into cheers.

I smile and take Mason's hand. "I have something I need to tell you." I whisper to Mason.

"Can it wait?" Mason whispers back.

"I guess." I begin to get nervous.

He smiles and kisses me. "Don't worry, love. Nothing you can tell me will make this day any worse."

"I wasn't worried about making it worse." I mumble before smiling and waving to the people.

°•°•

"What did you have to tell me, Belle?" Mason asks, taking his shirt off and laying beside me on the bed. I roll over and lay on top of him.

"Remember uow you used to always speaks about having a child?" I ask, tracing my pointer finger over his chest.

"Yes, I remember. Why?"

"I'm pregnant, Mase." I look up slowly to see his shocked face. "I know this is probably-"

He cuts me off my pulling me forward and kissing me on the lips. "I'm so happy, you have no idea! The woman I love will have my child!" He rushes out. I see pure happiness in his eyes.

"I was worried it would be bad timing since we are now the rulers-"

"Hush, love. Don't worry. The timing couldn't be more perfect."

"What about Helena and Alexon?"

"We can tell them when they return home from their wedding. Helena would love to know."

I smile and lay my head on his chest. "I was worried you wouldn't want the child anymore. That's why I was so nervous."

"I'm glad you told me. How long have you known?"

"Three weeks. I'm two months pregnant."

"Go to sleep, love. We can tell Alexon and Helena tomorrow."

I nod and close my eyes, enjoying the warmth Mason offers.

°•°•

"Helena!" I yell out, running down the stairs and tripping on my dress. Mason catches me and walks me down the rest of the way. I skip over to Helena and she smiles, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"I missed you, Anna!"

"I have great news!"

Helena pulls away and looks all over me before stepping beside Alexon.

"What is it?" Alexon asks, a frown on his face.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaim.

Helena's eyes widen and a squeal escapes her. Alexon's eyes widen and he smiles.

"Who knew my little sister would have a child." Alexon teases, pulling me into a hug.

I laugh and hug him back.

"As much as I love you Alexon, I would recommend removing your hands from the queen." Peter speaks up.

"She's my sister!" My brother whines and releases me with a pout. Helena pecks his lips and I giggle.

"Well, sadly for me, I have to protect two lives now instead of one." Peter whines.

"Oh, you big baby. Stop whining." I tease him.

"Yes, your highness." He bows and winks at me.

I roll my eyes and Mason wraps an arm around my waist.

"Honestly though. I never expected myself to be an uncle!" Alexon exclaims.

"Just like I never expected myself to get a sister in law."

Mason and Helena laugh. "Looks like we have to watch Belle even closer now."

I pout. "No fair! I just got off of castle guard again!"

Everyone laughs at me before I join in.

This is my messed up family now. Me being queen beside the man I love, my brother getting married to a woman I think if as a sister, and a child on its way. I don't think life could be any better.