Munkiful

"We rest here." Thorins gruff voice carried out. "Bombur, start making supper."

The company groaned. It had been raining all day and all of you were soaked to the bone.

You unpacked your bedroll ad decided to help Bilbo. When Bombur had finished making the stew, everyone sat down to eat.

You smirked as an idea popped in your head. The dwarves were in a sour mood and you wanted everyone happy.

"Hey guys..." You started.

They all turned to you. "What is it lass?" Bofur asked. You blushed, you couldn't help it.

"Well, since its not sunset yet, and everyone is in one of those man-moods, I was wondering if we could play truth or dare and cheer everyone up."

Everybody mumbled and nodded and started to stand. You all gathered around in a circle. "Ok Thorin, truth or dare?" He looked surprised.

"Y/a, I am not playing this child game."you frowned at him. "Yes you are. Truth or dare?"

He groaned. "Dare." You smiled evilly and he gulped. "I dare you to.. Dance like a ballerina, for 1 min." Everyone laughed and Thorin got up and started dancing around the campfire.

He looked so funny! (Just imagine it though, Thorin doing a twirl with one foot up in the air!) he finally sat down and glared at everyone.

"If anyone is to speak of this, I shall have your heads."

You gravely nodded and put your hand over your heart. "What happens in the company stays in the company."

Thorin looked around. "Fili! Truth or dare?" You noticed he gave some thought to his answer. "Truth. I don't want another repeat of you uncle!" Everybody laughed.

"Hmm, what would you rather do? Kiss an elf or an Orc? " Fili frowned. "They are both bad, but I would rather kiss an elf."

Fili spotted you looking at Bofur and something bad popped into his head.

"Y/a, truth or dare?"

"Dare." You said instantly.

He smirked. "I dare you to sit on Bofurs lap for the rest of the game, while facing him."

You blushed deeply and nodded. You never backed down from a dare. You stood up and quietly made your way to where Bofur was sitting.

You looked down a situated yourself on his lap. You looked into his eyes and your blush deepens. You noticed he was just smiling though. "Hello lass" he whispers.

"Hey" you smiled shyly. As the night progressed, there were some really weird dares and truths.

You all were in a really good mood now and the sun had set. You noticed Bofur kept looking at you and you turned to meet his gaze.

"What's the matter? Do I anything on my face?" He laughed and whispered in your ear. "No, I was admiring how beautiful ya are."

You smiled and red tinted your cheeks. "What do you mean?"

He took a deep breath. "Y/a, there is something I have been meaning to tell you. Over these last few months, I 'ave grown very find of you.. I love you lass."

You took his face in your hands a kissed him passionately. He was surprised but kissed you strait back.

You leaned back and beamed. I love you to Bofur."

---------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!