Chapter 2: Stupidity

~Last Time on The New Night Shifter~

(Y/N) was almost attacked, by Toy Chica, until a figure came to her rescue.

"Mike?"

~The Present~

A figure carried you bridal style, as another figure tried to distract Toy Chica. You came back at the office, and You realized that Mike was the one who carried you, and Jeremy was the one who distracted, Toy Chica.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Are you alright?" Scott asked, as Jeremy came back, and Scott flashed the flashlight on Toy Chica. You pushed Mike away, and stood up. "Yeah, I'm......fi-" you felt light-headed, and you almost fainted. You fell to your knees, and fell into Mike's arms.

"(Y/N)! Hey! Wake up!" Mike said, as he shook you, to wake up. "I remember... She was afraid of the animatronics, and she would always faint infront of them" Mike thought, as he carried you near the desk, and let you rest.

"Hey, what happened back there? What's with the slap?" Vincent asked, as he flashed a flashlight in the vent. "Well... She still hasn't let go of the event, that happened during our college years...." Mike said, as he cranked up the music box.

"What happened during your college years, Mike?" Fritz asked, as he shone the flashlight in the his vent. "We were once a couple... Yes, she was my girlfriend..." Mike said, tilting his head down.

"What?! You never told us about your ex, Mikey!" Vincent said, as he nudged Mike's arm with his elbow. "Were you guys all lovey-dovey?" Scott asked, as he sat on the desk. "Yeah... We were... Until the fall dance, at the end of our college years..." Mike said, as his eyes were hidden by his hat.

"Why? What happened?!" Jeremy curiously asked, as he checked the clock, and it was 5:59. "I'll tell you when we get her back to her house..." Mike said, as he carried (Y/N), bridal style into Jeremy's white van. Mike placed her head on his lap, and Jeremy drove them to (Y/N)'s place.

-30 minutes later-

They arrived at (Y/N)'s house, while (Y/N) was still sleeping, and Mike had to carry her bridal style, again. Fritz rang the door bell, and came running down the stairs, was Sue. "Why so earl- (Y/N)! What happened?!" Sue asked, as she let them in, and placed (Y/N) on the couch.

"Don't worry, Sue. It's just she felt a little light headed..." Mike said, as he caressed (Y/N)'s cheek. "Wait a minute... You're that jerk from (Y/N)'s college... You were the one who broke her heart, before the College Fall Dance!" Sue yelled at Mike, and glared at him.

"Sue, please listen to my side of the story. If just let me expla-" then Sue suddenly smack the hell out of Mike. "Get out of my house, leave me and (Y/N) alone, never come back." Sue said, as he glared at us.

All of us left the house, and Sue slammed the door. "The fuck was that, Mike?!" Fritz yelled at Mike, making him feel guilty. "I'm sorry... Guess even her sister hates me. Well, we better get back. I'll tell you all about it, at my place. You can hangout for a little while..." Mike said, probably sobbing in the inside.

"I think, Mike, must have done something unexpected to (Y/N), during their college years..." Scott whispered to Vincent. "You think!?" Vincent whispered, with an irritating tone.

"Hey, Jeremy... Do you mind if I walk home, and you guys go ahead in my apartment?" Mike insisted, as he walked away. "Not at all..." Jeremy said getting into the driver's seat, and everyone went in the van, and drove to Mike's apartment.

Leaving Mike, walking home alone. Bv"Why... Why must she come back in my life... I've already broken her heart... I can fall in love with her again..." Mike thought, as the white van passed by him.

Mike sat on a bench, under a street light. "Oh fuck.... I don't want to go over this again..." Mike placed his hand on his forehead, and a tear rolled down his face.

"I'm....so.... Sorry..." Mike said, as tears rained down from his eyes, then it literally rained, and he had to run back to his apartment. When he arrived, he was soaking wet. "It's cold as fuck, outside!" Mike said, as he hanged his jacket on the rack. "Dude! You're soaking wet!" Scott yelled, as he handed Mike a towel.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath first. I don't want to get si- Achoo!" Mike sneezed, and all stared at him. "Too late..." Vincent said, as he continued watching Television.

"Take a bath, Mike. We'll just watch some television." Jeremy said, as he played some things on his phone. You hurriedly went in the bathroom, and took a bath.

Meanwhile, the guys were goofing off.

"Hey, what do you think happened with Mike and (Y/N), during College?" Fritz asked as he tried to pick out a book to read. "Hm... I don't know. Just listen to his story later." Scott said, as he looked at Mike's framed pictures on the wall.

As Fritz picked out a book, another book fell to the ground, Fritz picked it up, it was a college scrap book, or a year book. "Hey, guys... I found a college year book." Fritz said, as he sat on the couch, showing them the college year book.

"This can tell us a little bit of Mike and (Y/N)'s college years." Vincent said, as Fritz opened the book. The first page, had a picture of Mike, when he was in college. "Smooth, Mike." Scott said, as all of them held in a laugh.

Just when they're about to go to the first page, Mike appeared from the bathroom, wearing a tank top, with shorts. "Hey! What the fuck, guys!?" Mike yelled, as he glared at them.

"Oh come on, Mike! This year book can tell us more about, you and (Y/N)! Please just tell us about these pictures and your story together! Please!" Jeremy pleaded. "Fine." Mike agreed, in irritation.

Mike swiped the year book, and sat in the middle of the couch. He flipped on the first page, it says, "The Day I first Met Her..."

"The day you met who, exactly?" Scott asked. "The day I met, (Y/N), of course..." Mike said, as he pointed at a girl with glasses, and (H/C) twin tails.

"That's (Y/N)? She's cute with those glasses!" Vincent said blushing a little. "Yeah she does... And this is her studying with me, after class." Mike said pointing to another picture, showing (Y/N), eating a pocky stick, while studying. "Well that's a keeper, Mike!" Vincent said, as he gazed upon the picture of (Y/N).

"Moving on..." Mike said, as he flipped the page, showing a colorful page, with a picture of (Y/N), and Mike in a photo booth. "*giggle* our first hangout together... Actually... It was more of a date to me. (Y/N), thought I was joking on going on a date, but she gradually accepted it, either if it was a date or not." Mike said, smiling at one of the pictures.

"Well, (Y/N) looked much happier... Well, did you guys become a couple on your first hangout?" Fritz curiously asked, as he grabbed a bag of chips, from a cupboard. "Well yeah... I asked her to be my girlfriend....and she said.." Mike kept everyone waiting.

"Well what?!" Jeremy yelled. "She said yes, didn't she?" Vincent said, trying to conceal a laugh. "Yeah, she did say yes, I was so happy... But until before the College Fall Dance, I did something stupid." Mike said, as flipped the pages until the final page. "Before the fall dance... She drew a picture of us, I was asleep on her shoulder, and hugging her from behind. She was a great sketch artist. I never got to see her drawings after the fall dance... Because of my stupidity" Mike said as he touched the final page.

"What did you do?" Scott asked curiously. " I kissed her." Mike said, with a frown. "That's great news, Mi-" Vincent was interrupted by a tear falling down from Mike's face.

"I kissed another Girl...."

~End Of Chapter 2~