Chapter 1: New Job

As you were sipping tea from your tea cup, you tried to look for a job in the newspaper. Your older sister, Sue came down the stairs, wearing a red dress, with noodle straps. "Another date, with David?" You asked, as you sipped on your tea, and pouring another cup.

"Yeah, David's a nice guy. He's taking me to a nice restaurant, just a block from work, and Freddy's Pizzeria! I know, you should work there! I heard that they pay big money!" Your older sister, suggested, as she put on her red heels. "Are you sure that you can walk in that? It's looks seriously uncomfortable..." You said, playing with your glasses.

"Trust me, model like me... I can walk in high heels, anytime, anywhere! Trust me, when I say work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. That's our childhood place!" She exclaimed, as we heard a honking of a horn. "Ah! That must be David! I gotta go! Heed my suggestion, (Y/N)! It's going to be a great job!" Sue said, as she left the house.

Yoy stared at the newspaper ad, and sipped on your tea. "$30 per night? In night shift? Sure, I'll give it a try. I need money to pay the bills, and Sue's modeling job, isn't enough." You said, as you reached the phone, and dialed the number.

Then someone picked up, "Hello, welcome to Fazbear's pizzeria, how can I help you?" A voice asked. "I called about the ad, I would like to apply for the jo-"

"You're Hired!" He suddenly said. "Wait... What? Really?! When do I start?" You asked, hiding the excitement. "You start tonight, at 11:30. Also, you'll be working with five other guys.... Don't be late!" He yelled back, and hung up.

"I should visit, and Get my uniform..."You said to yourself, as you changed into a red cardigan, with a white tank top, and wearing blue jeans. You wore a black converse and left the house.

You held your phone, with a (F/C) skin case, and checked if your best friend, (B/F/N), could pick you up. "Hey, (B/F/N), could you pick me up? I finally found a job, and I need to be there before 11:30 P.M." I said, as I waited in front of my house. "Finally! Sure, I'll pick you up, right away!" She/He said, as she/he hung up.

You placed your phone, at your back pocket. You looked both sides, because you heard something like drifting, and you knew who it is. A Red Ferrari, parked in front of you, "Hop in! Where is this new job of yours?" He/She asked. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria... Yeah, It's the only thing in the ads, that pays me $30 per night. I don't know if I should be lucky or not.." you said, as you sat on the guest seat. "$30 per night? I didn't even think that was possible! Well, finders keepers... I'll take you to Freddy's. Put on your seat belt, cause this baby has alot of gas!" (B/F/N) exclaimed, as you put on your seat belt, and held on to your life.

-Time Skip- (sorry...)

You arrived at Freddy Fazbear's, and you found a bush. You went near it, and vomitted. "Remind me... To never... Let you... Take... Me to my new job." You said panting, because of your vomit. You wiped your mouth, and fixed your hair, into a ponytail.

"Sorry, well I need to go to work. I'll pick you up later." He/She said, as you glared at him/her. "I'll walk back instead..." You said, as you entered the restaurant. Tons of children laughing, eating pizza, and watching the creepy animatronics, dancing and singing. You felt a chill down your spine, because the animatronics are so freaking creepy.

"Now... Where should I get my uniform?" You asked yourself, as a guy with brown hair and green eyes, approached you. "H-Hey, do you need a-any help, M-Miss?" He asked you nervously. "Oh yeah, I'm just here to pick up my uniform." You said, as you looked around. "Y-You're the n-new Security Guard? All o-of us e-expected you t-to be a g-guy..." He said nervously. "Oh... Really? Well, too bad... By the way, my name is (First and Last Name) . You extended your arm, for a handshake. "J-Jeremy F-Fitzgerald" he said, as he shook your hand.