SEQUEL TEASER

Filming Without You

It's been six months since I last saw Jamie, so much had happened between us. God only knows that I still love him, I still wear my engagement ring, although not in my finger, I keep it in a necklace close to my heart. Of course he doesn't know that.

I keep running in my mind all the events that took us down the separation road, I believe he loved me, but not enough to fight for our love.

It all began while we were in Peru, Millie brought to the world a beautiful and healthy Dulcie, my brother was there for Dulcie's arrival but Jamie wasn't, and he blamed himself for that. He flew to Vancouver as soon as he could and I stayed in Lima with his dad, Samina and my parents. My plan was to join him in Vancouver the next day but the production of my new film needed me in Chicago as soon as possible. So that's when I fucked up, I flew to Chicago instead of Vancouver. To Jamie that was outrageous. So he flew to Cape Town as soon as he saw that Dulcie was ok to travel to Sydney, where she is being raised by Millie and Santiago.

I tried to apologize, I called and called, but I only got a text message saying that he needed time.

Dani moved in with me in Chicago and Matt went to Cape Town with Jamie. I know about Jamie's whereabouts through Dani and I'm sure he knows about mine through Matt. Did I mention that Dani and Matt started dating at the night of my engagement? Cute, huh? I'm glad to know that someone is happy, at least.

Today is a special day in my family and I'm at a hotel in Sydney with Jenny and Mario, we're getting ready for the event. My stomach is full of butterflies. Deep inside I'm hoping for him to show up, I want to see him, to see if he still feels something for me, we haven't officially broken up the engagement so we'll see.

*** Who is excited to read what happened in the last five months???? What broke them apart?? What do you think of the book cover???? Talk to me people!!! ;)
A special thanks to   for the idea of this teaser and help with the summary AthenaShakespeare as well as
Gracias Amigas!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!! Xoxo-Z***