Heartbreak is Over

*** Maca and Jamie's first kiss had to be inside an elevator, of course! ***

"Hello Cauã".

I turned and saw this perfect tan Brazilian God. Why is he so handsome? My heart stopped for a little when he reached my hand to pulled me closer to him and embraced me in a hug. He has been surfing and I could smell the ocean in his skin. His natural perfume. Gosh concentrate Macarena!!! This is the bad guy!!

"Você está linda!!! Beautiful as always"

"Thank you"

I am flushing. Why am I flushing??? Suddenly, I felt a strong hold in my waist and in a second I am next to Jamie, bringing me back to reality.

"Cauã, this is Jamie Dornan".

Cauã addressed him with a sparkle of anger in his eyes. Jamie was annoyed. I knew it because of his Irish accent which was particularly stronger.

"How do you do?"

"Beleza?"

"I am the boyfriend".

"I am the first love".

The whole situation changed. It wasn't a matter of Cauã and I anymore. Now it was a pissing contest between these two beautiful man. I needed to stop this.

"Baby, my coconut water is warm, shall we get a new one?"

Jamie looked at me surprised to see that it was him I was talking to.

"Sure thing love!"

"Cauã, it was nice to see you"

"No, no, no Maca! You are not walking away from me. What are you doing here with this guy? Where are you living now?"

"I don't know what you're talking about? I'm just enjoying the beach with my boyfriend. No harm there. We'll see you around".

"Where are you staying?? Quit playing Macarena! We need to talk!"

"No we don't Cauã! We're cool! Esta tudo bem! I didn't come for you. I wasn't even planning to see you".

"I still want to talk to you"

"Well you won't! You've heard her. She's here with me".

"I'm not talking to you idiota!!"

"Ok, ok, ok stop this now Cauã! I said good bye".

I held Jamie's hand and led him to the beach. I could feel him trembling and it had nothing to do with my touch. This was pure anger. We sat down at a snack bar and he turned to face me.

"That guy really pissed me of. You have a hell lot to explain. And you'll do it now. I ain't giving you more space. You can start now miss."

"I understand that you're upset but I.."

"Upset????? You haven't seen upset!"

"Jamie..."

"Don't Jamie me now!"

Suddenly the waitress who was trying to write down the order cleared her throat trying to get our attention and she received Jamie's dangerous stare. This man is not upset. He's furious!

"Jamie, please calm down. You'll have a heart attack. And you scared our waitress. Let's go back to the hotel and I'll explain".

"Ok".

I excused myself with the poor girl who looked confused. And tried to walk after him. He wasn't walking but racing.
When we got to the hotel there were 3 people getting into the elevator and he stopped me from getting in.

"Let's wait for the other one"

When we got into the other elevator he pushed me to the wall and kissed me hard, tilting my head by pulling my hair. At the beginning I just stood there astonished. But his passion, the need in his kiss drew me back into the moment. And I kissed him back. Putting all my passion on the kiss. My heart break. My pain. All the sexual frustration I had around him. He pressed my body with his and I could feel his erection against my lower belly. This man wants me and right now all I want is him.

The elevator stopped bringing us back to reality. The doors opened and he dragged me out the doors pushing me against the wall of the hall. He looked at my eyes and there was desire and anger in his look.

"I'm not going to touch you now, I want to make love to you not just fuck you. If I touch you now, I'll fuck you.... hard. Let's get into our room, open a bottle of wine and you have a long story to tell. And baby I'm all ears."

My legs went jelly. He just promised he will make love to me. I only want him. All these days together I've learnt so much about him. Now I know. This is the only man I want.