JEALOUSY

ATENTION: ADULT CONTENT

*** Hello there! So this chapter is entirely Jamie's POV. Enjoy!!! ***

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It's all I could think of! Damn it! I left her crying! I hate when she cries, she should never cry. But I couldn't help myself, I needed to leave, I'm too mad, if I stayed I might have said  things that would  hurt her even more.

I need a drink.
Should I call Santiago?
Naaah he would talk to me into going back home, I need to think and if I see her, I'll just let this anger go and I need to work this out, I need to understand why am I so angry?

I hailed a taxi and asked the driver to take me to the closest Irish pub, he said that he'd take me to his friend's Patt's pub. It sounds good to me.

When we arrived I handed him a hundred dollar bill and he was beaming with enthusiasm so he told me once I was ready to leave to ask Patt to call him, his name was Taylor. Ironic, isn't it?

Patt was a tall, big, red haired man in his late fifties who had a sweet smile and asked me what I needed.

"A double whiskey and a Guiness"

"Coming right up"

My phone rang and when I was about to turn it off thinking it was Maca, I saw Eddie's name on the screen.

"Redmayne! It's been a while"

Patt served me the whiskey and I downed it.

"Hey Dornan! Why are you drinking and sounding pissed?"

How the hell does he know???

"How the hell do you know I'm drinking??"

"You've just made this funny sound you make when drinking whiskey. And you sound pissed as fuck, so I guessed"

"I'm pissed indeed!"

"What happened? Look, I'm in L.A, if you want me there it'll take me three hours"

"Nah, I'm good. I'm just pissed at Macarena, it'll get better after the fourth shot"

I signaled Patt for another dose of whiskey.

"Wanna talk about it??"

"There's no much to talk about"

"Why are you so mad?"

"Well, we were shooting this scene for Fifty and it was a sex scene, we had just had sex but during the scene she was very close to having another orgasm in front of Sam and the crew"

"Ok........ So just for me to understand, you got mad because she almost came during a scene?"

"Yes!!"

"Humm...."

And there was this annoying sound he usually makes when trying to think of a better way to let me know that I'm wrong. And I am NOT wrong!!!

"Look Eddie, I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work. I am very angry at Macarena because she doesn't control herself when acting. She needs to make a difference when it's real and when it's pretend, how do I know she won't be having orgasms when acting with other men?"

"Ah Ha! So that's what you're so angry about!!! You're jealous of something that hasn't happened yet! Dornan you're loosing it!"

"No I'm not! I googled the guy she'll be acting with, Taylor Kinney, he's good looking, what if she falls for him?"