Girls Night Out

*** Picture of the girls on their night out. Just know that the color of the dresses on the picture are not the same described in the story ;) ***

I am dressed in a black and white dress that hugs my curves, it's times like these that I am thankful for my Latin genes. I matched it with a pair of Manolo's. While I am applying make up on I am thinking about how I met Jenny.z

It was right after I moved to N.Y., I was heartbroken and I had just enrolled in Acting Classes. I was late for class and was walking very fast towards school when I passed by a very classy cafe and I heard somebody calling my name, I turned to find Mario calling me over. I haven't seen him for a couple of months and I just had to hug him. When I approached him I saw he was accompanied by the one and only Jennifer Lopez. I was astonished  but kept it cool. Mario asked me about Cauã and I just broke apart and started to cry. She called the waiter and asked for a glass of water and a chamomile tea to calm me down. It's funny how Latin people solve everything with that tea. I accepted it and told them the whole story. She felt sympathetic and held my hand the whole time. It's in her nature, she's loving and tender,  she really takes care of the people she likes, once you're her friend, you are family and that's what we've been ever since. Sisters from another mister.

I hear a knock on my door and I know that is Eloise because Jenny takes 10 minutes longer to get to appointments. It's her way to stand out of the crowd. I open the door and Eloise is looking stunning with a red short short dress.

"Hola mi amiga!!!"

Eloise says  with a big smile on her face and I am so so happy to see this woman.

"Hola yourself you're looking pretty today!!!!!"

"Awe!!! you got us champagne, how cool is that!!!! Wait, 3 glasses who's coming with???"

"A very good friend of mine, you're going to love her"

"Cool!!! Shall we wait for her??"

"She must be here in 5 minutes let's open it and start ourselves"

At exactly 5 minutes later  I heard another knock on my door.

"Hello Mamis!!!!!"

"Omg!! Is that Jennifer Lopez????"

Eloise asked open mouthed. I smiled and introduced them.

"Eloise, please meet my very best friend in the whole wide world Jennifer López! And Jenny, please meet Eloise Mumford, Miss Katherine Kavanagh"

"Omg!!! Are you playing Katherine??? I love your character!!!"

"Jenny is a big fan of the book."

I giggle and pour some champagne in our glasses. I feel happy. These girls make me happy. I just wonder what Jamie is doing? Where is he staying at? Stop it Macarena! He is and will be just your friend!

"Hello???? Are you there Maqui??"

"She better starts talking! Something happened in Brazil! I could feel Jamie's desperation when I told him I didn't know from her"

"Patience is an art you girls should start practicing. Let's get outtie. I want to dance! I will tell you the dirty secrets."

"Ok, well I got us a ride. Shall we ladies??"

Knowing Jenny's taste I know we're riding in style.

As soon as we get in the limo both of them are looking at me big eyed and after sipping some champagne Jenny handed me I started, how he's afraid of planes, the electricity we feel every time we touch, how  he got my nephews presents and how my family loved him. Every now and then I respond with a smile at their 'aweee and oohhhhh'. When the limo stopped we got out to a super chic night club with red carpet included. As soon as Jenny gets off the limo the security gave us free entrance, leaving behind a big crowd screaming her name. Eloise and I followed without hesitation. We were taken to a VIP table and Jenny just smiled and said 'thank you babe'. I love hanging out with them. A very cute waiter came to take our order. Jenny asked for three double  shots of their best Patron and three sex on the beach. Eloise squeals and says that she loves sex on the beach, to which Jenny and I smile and ask her which beach?

Once we downed the Patron they asked me to continue and that's when I got to the Rio part. My smile faded and I drank my entire drink to have the guts and tell them about Cauã. Jenny was very proud of how I handled the situation and Eloise just decided that Jamie is the love of my life, my prince charming, for defending me from that cheater asshole!! We were on our 3rd drink and 4th shot each when I finished telling them about our kiss and love making. Jenny loved the idea of our first kiss being in an elevator.

"How ironic and hot is that?"

"So, why are you drinking here with us and not jumping him right now?"

Eloise's question made Jenny stop smiling and turning her attention back to me.

"Hold on! I know that face! Waiter!!! We need more tequila!!! The whole bottle!!!"

"You know me well!"

I told her with a weak smile.

"Maqui, I got your back! I've always had. It's ok sissy, open your heart".

Eloise was already crying and held my hand.

"Ok girls, first of all, this happened before we met and there's nothing I can do to avoid it so just suck up my feelings for him and continue living my life and surviving these 8 months of filming"

"Macarena stop babbling and get to the point! You're making me nervous!!! Speak now!"

I held my breath, counted till 3 and spoke.

"He's going to be a father. His ex girlfriend is pregnant"

Eloise turned her soft cries to full sobs and Jenny got pissed.

"What the fuck Macarena!!!! What will you do???"

"Me???? Nothing. There's nothing I can do!!"

"I'm sure there's a way"

"No Jenny, we'll never work it out"

Suddenly, I felt an urge for dancing. I downed some tequila and stood up.

"Enough with the sadness! Let's dance!!"

Eloise stopped crying and stood up.

"I'm with you!!!"

"Me too!! Always!!!!"

"Soooooo?? Let's go!!!!"

The night was perfect!!! We danced, we sang, we drank, we flirted with some random guys and most importantly we bonded. They made me forget all about Jamie and his load.

I was saying good bye to our new friends some really cute Australian models when I saw Eloise on her phone texting somebody, I looked at her quizzically,

"Just saying good night to a good friend"

She smiled excitedly and I thought it might be one of the boys who were after her tonight.

Boy I'm drunk!!! The limo stops at my hotel and I expect Eloise to come with me but she says she will get a ride with Jenny to her house and not to worry about her car. Jenny called out from the limo's sun roof.

"Hey Maqui! Say hello to Mr. Grey!"

"Goofy!!"

I smiled and my mind recalled my night in Rio with him and our kisses, love making, his body.... When I got out of the elevator, I started looking for my key, I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes....

"Jamie???"