BROTHER'S CONCERN

I woke up with a mild headache, I felt Jamie's heavy breathing behind my neck, he was wrapped around me, I love waking up to this, I will never get enough of him, yesterday he said that he loved me, he sang for me, I am one lucky girl, after all we've been through this is what perfection means to me, I remembered my bother was sleeping in the other room and knowing him, he would want some breakfast, I moved slowly out of Jamie's reach and put on a robe.

Once in the kitchen I decided to try to make omellete with a side of sweet potatoes chips, my borther's favorite. I started to make some coffee when my brother walked in the kitchen.

"Buenos dias Maqui"

"Good morning to you too! Did you have fun last night?"

"Yes, I did. Your friends are awesome. Is Jamie still sleeping?"

"Yeah. I let him sleep in, we don't have to go on set until 5pm"

"That's good! Escuchame, listen, I am happy for you! He's a great guy, I liked him since the beginning, he's a much better choice than Cauã but I want to know FOR REAL, what are your feelings about this whole situation with Amelia, I know you love him and all, but you do know a baby is coming, don't you?"

I sighed and poured some coffee in our mugs, my brother is not too keen to coffee but after a night drinking that's all he wants to drink. I sat next to him, looked at him in his yellowish eyes, and nodded.

"I know Santi, believe me, I tried to avoid this, but what I feel is stronger than me, he will be a father, I can't change nor I want him to change that. I know it might get tough in the future, but I don't know if we are going to be together forever, he's such a joy in my life that I feel that wathever I can get from him, that will be enough"

Santiago slammed down his mug, he was very mad, he couldn't face me, he put his head on his hands trying to gather his thoughts.

"You always do this Macarena, why??"

"What do you mean???"

"You always put yourself down, as if you were less, as if you don't deserve better!! What the fuck is wrong with you?? You are a beautiful woman who can have whomever she wants to. You did the same with Cauã, you could be on your fifth movie by now but you aren't because of the jealous idiot! Now you're saying that you'll be glad with wathever Jamie gives you??? What's wrong???"

I looked down at my hands, now I am the one who can't face him. I don't know what to say, he is right, I always do that. Santi brought my chin up forcing me to look at his eyes.

"Lo siento, I am sorry! I shouldn't have yelled at you, you are my baby sister, I need to protect you, you need to think about this, you're getting yourself in a complicated situation, you might want to have a baby of your own and he'll already have one, think about this, please!"

"I will"

He wipped a tear that was forming in the corner of my eye and told me he was going to help me finishing the breakfast, 2 minutes later Jamie walked in.

"Buenos dias! That coffee sure smells good"

He came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed the tip of my nose and whispered.

"Top of the morning to you my love"

I smiled but I had Santiago's words in my mind, he was right, why would I settle for less? I love him and if he loves me back I'm sure we'll figure this out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie and I left my brother at the apartment, he said that he was going to hang in the apartment and that later on he'll step out for a while, he's always been adventurous so I didn't worry about him.

We got to the studio, we were going to shoot the Dinner at the Grey Mansion, I was very excited and sad because this was it, the last scene with the rest of our little family, from now on it was going to be Jamie and I for the rest of the scenes, Sam has asked us to go to her office before shooting, I went to my trailer to get changed and Jamie went to his, I was wearing a beautiful pale pink dress that made me feel like a ballerina, Jamie was going to like this one.

I walked straight to Sam's office and heard Jamie's voice inside, they were laughing at something Jamie has said, he is very funny and likes to make everybody around him happy and relaxed. I walked in and Jamie's jaw dropped to the floor, Sam intook a breath and said

"Wow Maca! you look beautiful!"

"You took my breath away"

Said Jamie kissing my hand.

"Don't be silly guys!"

I smiled feeling a little self-conscious. Sam gestured me to take a sit, and Jamie held my chair in a gentleman way, he was breath taking himself! This man looks good in anything but he surely can rock a suit!

"Ok guys, today we're finishing the easy part, from now on we're going to serious business, I want to make sure everything is fine between you two, we don't have any chemistry problems anymore, Maca you've shown everybody that you have great talent and so have you Jamie!"

"Thank you Sam!"

I said in relieve. Jamie looked trobled though

"I appreciate your words, but I know you, there's something else you want to tell us"

"Very true Jamie, I want that both of you meet with the BDSM people for a couple's session in New York, you'll stay there for a week, in incognita, then, I'll give you 2 weeks off so you can go wherever you'd like to practice what you've learnt and then come back to the Red Room to... let's say 'explore' it before we start shooting again"

Shit! my mind was running 1000 mph! Ok! I knew Jamie had meetings with the BDSM people to get to know how everything works and to help him understand Christian Grey but I just needed to do some research, now she's asking us to do the kinky sex as a couple. I think I kind of like that!

*** All your comments and feedback are more than appreciated, please don't forget to keep voting and commenting, Xoxo-Z ***