BDSM PART 2

The subs room was like an female boarding school accommodations, it was big and had many beds lined up in two rows, there was a nightstand and a wardrobe for each bed. The girls told me that there were a total of ten subs living in the mansion at the moment, so far I had three to myself, they were supposed to make my stay a comfortable one, they were Parker's subs, the other seven had a master each and they were around the house doing whatever they do with their masters.

I walked around taking in the scene, these three beautiful girls looked more confident while talking to me, I wouldn't have guessed they were submissive if I had met them in other circumstances.

"So Ana, I believe you have some questions for us?"

The prettiest girl asked me and I noticed that she had let her hair loose, her smile was beautiful that brought up her Asian features, she had this positive vibe, so much different from what I've seen at breakfast, this girl talking to me was not a submissive whatsoever.

She noticed that I was studying her every move so she spoke again.

"My name is Cherry, I'm from Philippines, I guess you're wondering why I am a sub"

"Well, yeah, I mean, no! Shit! I'm sorry! I don't want to pry in your life or for you to think that I am judging you, I am totally not"

She reached for my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"It's fine, I was like you at the beginning but there is so much more in being a sub than just getting spanked. Let me tell you a little love story".

I rested in the love seat I was sitting at and the other girls gathered around us.

"I was studying Tourism in college back home, it was my graduation year and I had started working at a 5 star hotel, at the beginning, I was a receptionist but I worked my way up to a managing position. It was a rainy day and the lobby was crowded with people running from the rain, my shift was over and I needed to get home to study for my finals and some rain wasn't going to stop me so I walked through the crowd to make my way out when someone grabbed me and stopped me,when I looked up I saw this handsome man who looked annoyed somehow, I recognized him, it was Mr. Parker our VIP guest, but I couldn't understand his approach. He spoke to me in a demanding tone - "What do you think you are doing?"- I laughed in disbelief and turned to leave, once in the rain he followed after me and stopped me once again, that got on my nerves and I was ready to slap him when he kissed me hard, the kiss was so passionate and under the rain made it just more alluring, I became addicted to him, I haven't been able to leave him since then, he's not just my master but he enjoys taking care of me, and so do I. Being a sub is more than being used sexually, you do it because you care for your master, for the trust he has on you and vice versa. It's not an easy relationship but then again what relationship is? We are different because we allow some things other people wouldn't but that doesn't make us monsters, this is the way we live and we don't bother anyone so why would people pry on our lives?"

I sighed, she was totally right, who am I to judge their sexual lives? I decided to put all my judgments behind and try to enjoy as much as I could, after all, I came here to enjoy and learn some tricks as a couple with my love.

I spent all morning with the girls, they showed me some techniques that I was eager to try with Jamie, at lunch time they directed me to my room, when I opened the door my eyes were filled with a beautiful view, Jamie was doing some push-ups by the balcony, it was a beautiful room but his beauty overtook everything else. He didn't hear me getting in so I had some time to watch his every move, he is so handsome and gracious, his muscles ripped through his white tank top, every vein in his arm would pop up with every push-up, his sweat was sweet and filled my nostrils leaving me high on Jamie. I wanted him, now I realize how I want this man, not only sexually but also in my life, I wished I could have the guts to just ask him to be mine forever, I mean, there's no law that states that only men are supposed to proposed. He cleared his throat bringing me from my lust dreams.

"Do you see anything you like?"

"I see the only one I want!"

"That's good to know, ready to play?"

"Oh yes, master"

He gave me a luscious look and I was wet already, I jumped to him and gave myself to this man, to this love.

*** I am back!!!! Thank you everyone for baring with me all this time with no updates for you. Well I have great news!!! My surgery was a success and I am 100% cancer free!!!!!! Can't explain how happy I am!!!! This chapter is dedicated to two readers and friends who have been there with me through all my journey. iubireamea1 you are my sister!!! I love you!!!! And PantatVeloria20 you are the inspiration of this chapter!! Thank you for being there for me!!!!! It was a short chapter but I am taking it a day at a time. Don't forget to comment and vote!!!! Salamat!!!!!!