THANK YOU!

Our story has come to an end.

I would like to thank every each of you who didn't give up on me and my story throughout these almost six months.

It's been a wonderful ride and I'm very proud of what I have accomplished with this story, I started writing it as a hobby and it became part of my life.

I am thankful for the friendships I've built during the creating process of Filming Fifty Shades Of Grey.

A special shoutout to my first critic and best friend iubireamea1 you were the first person who read my story and when you said you liked it, encouraged me to continue writing. I love you sis!

My Amigas @@nycgal38 and AthenaShakespeare who were cheering me and giving fantastic reviews all the time. Gracias chicas! Las quiero!

And last but not least my baby sis for reading this story without judging me and having your friends read it. Gracias Tita! Te amo.

A special hug and kiss to all my lovely readers, your comments and votes gave me hope and encourage to keep writing.

The sequel of this story, Filming Without You hasn't been written yet but it will come along, hang in there!!!!

I hereby declare this book completed!

Thank you! Gracias! Obrigado! Merci! Danke! Grazie! go raibh maith agat!

Xoxo-Z

��r��[mf�?�6B